Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rainy Day Project 1

Hello!

We have had some pretty crummy weather here this past month.  A ton of rain.  But I am not going to complain.  Instead, I used my time inside for a project I had been thinking about. 

To your left is my to-go kit! I am one who is always on the move, changing purses, taking things out, putting things in.  It gets a bit much when your purse starts weighting 100 lbs or more! HA!  I wanted to make this to throw in my purse, gym bag, over night bag, etc.  For a face, it has everything I need for a quickie makeover.  Of course, the way this is made is not suited to everyone, but it is what works for me.  Let us get on with telling you what's in the kit!

Homemade To Go Kit
Kit contents:

Clean & Clean oil blotting sheets
Smashbox O-Glow blush
Stila Plumping Lip Glaze in Citrus Mint
Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy perfume vial
Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes sample tube
Too Faced Shadow Insurance mini
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Beige (travel size)
L'Oreal HIP Cream shadow paints in Nervy (817) and Steely (909)
Rimmel Lip Bloomer lip stain/gloss in 500 Killer Kiss
2 cotton swabs
Sonia Kashuk brushes - liner, crease, and all over shadow from mini kit
hair elastic
House in Too Faced mini leopard bag

I can use this for a clean daytime look, or smoke out the HIP paint in Steely and give myself a very glamorous eye.  This does not have everything, I know.  There are always staples I carry in my regular makeup bag.  This is also a good way of rotating products in your stash, or a good time to raid your samples stash!

Do any of you have an awesome rainy day idea like this?  Would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment