- Makeup Demon: Makeup idea for Christmas, New Year or other party. Let's sparkle!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany's swatches.
- Pinked Polish: A Mani featuring polishes from two of my fave Indie polish makers!!!! And It's Pink :)
- Amber Did It!: Amber flies high with Philadelphia Eagles nails in her NFL Nail Art Series.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a fabulous new eye cream? Lola's Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeauté Eye Never Nourishing Eye Crème because it does EVERYTHING a great eye cream should do!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy Tips for Holiday Makeup.
- Ishah x Beauty: Check out this gorgeous Pop Art inspired nail art tutorial.
- Rachel's Makeup and Skincare: Rachel once again indulges in her new obsession with Lush.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows her two looks from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!
- Lacquer Buzz: Christmas might be over, but it's not too late to take a look at this cute Santa and Elves mani!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L created golden Christmas manicure.
- Beauty Info Zone: There's so much to love from Lush, everything is so cute including the names. Check out Mr. Punch soap to see why you need it.
- Vicerimus: Just spotted a lizard! If you are a bit tired of blogs busy with Christmas nails (which are all awesome!) and want something else for a change, take a look at this reptile-inspired manicure (it's not an OPI Just Spotted A Lizard swatch post, though :P).
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: West End Wonderland Part 2! Last week Liesl showed off the lippy. This week it's Butter London's gorgeous polish.
- Lisa's Nail Obsession: Pink gold on my fingernails? When I'm dressing up why not?
- Mama Fashionista: It's time for MAC Matters! See what Quinn picked as the 2nd item from MAC to build her "core collection!"
- Betzy's Makeup: My go to makeup look for running errands on weekends.
- SoFlaJo: AutoNation shares Christmas at Broward Nursing Home.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty Rounds Up The Best New Year's Eve Manicures.
- The Beauty Delicacy: Ego-Friendly nails with Sation nail lacquer. A multi-glitter must have for every polish collection!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction shared her review on Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Monday, December 24, 2012
From The Passenger Element! I hope everyone is granted the chance to be with loved ones, eat some great good and make memories. I know it has been a busy time for all...I sure missed blogging last week. The holidays will be over before you know it and the passenger element will be back on regular schedule. I wish you all nothing but the best and am very thankful to be part of such an awesome community!
Happy Holidays to all :)
Saturday, December 15, 2012
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Can a lip gloss curb your appetite? Destany tests Joey NY lipFIT to find out!
- Pinked Polish: Check out My new favorite Holo polish, Chirality The Symbiote!!!!
- Adore A Polish: Time to have a look at Kristina's nail care essentials.
- Makeup Demon: Going to the Disco party or photoshoot - here is the idea of disco makeup!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Maitri Garden Handcrafted Jewelry Review +INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!
- TheFabZilla: It's a cheeky situation! TheFabZilla reviews BECCA Beach Tint Duo (Lip & Cheek). See if it's worth the hype.
- The Beauty Think Tank: It's Run a Mile with Lindsay Day 2012! Will you participate!?!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Curious about Lola's Secret Beauty Blog's Top Pick Holiday Skincare, Body Care & Haircare Products? Drumroll, Please...
- Mama Fashionista: In this Gift Guide, Melvita and Jurlique go head to head in a war of the roses (who will come out on top?).
- Beauty and Fashion Tech: Darling Girl Cosmetics Review and Video.
- Girl Gloss: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Review.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle finds true gold in hair care with the ghd Pink Cherry Blossom 1" Flat Iron. This puppy can do anything!!!
- Lisa's Nail Obsession: Santa is comin' to town...are you ready?
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor swatches all shades of the latest LMdB Kaleidoscope, Bauhaus!
- Betzy's Makeup: Check it out for some great holiday recipes featuring Torani Flavors.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Clos du Bois Pixi Cosmetic Bag. There are 5 up for grabs!
- Vicerimus: Yulia of Vicerimus gets inspired by Spring 2013 fashion trends and incorporates them into her nail routine.
- Rachel's Makeup and Skincare: Rachel from Rachel's Makeup and Skincare swatches the many items from the Lorac Eye Candy Full Face Collection.
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for a nice Holiday makeup look to create? Check out Nay Denise's Silver Sparks tutorial using Lancome beauty products.
- The Beauty Delicacy: Day 1 silver + gold holiday nail art challenge.
- The Passenger Element: Revlon lip product haul - swatches.
- Amber Did It!: Oh Christmas Tree, a festive tape mani Christmas tree.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
|Revlon lip stains|
|Just Bitten lipstain - Crave (overcast)|
Crave is the color on top. Looks just like a felt tip marker. The ink it contains is very nicely pigmented. Now, this is one swipe of this color. This can be built up like you cannot believe. The first time I wore it on my lips, I did three swipes and it quickly turned vamp-a-licious. This is a beautiful, very reddy magenta with nice subtle purple tint. Wear is long lasting...just remember to keep applying the attached balm.
Lovesick is the bottom swatch. It is a pretty straightforward vibrant pink. Now, on my hand this looks a little darker than it does on my lips. On the lips, these usually wear away to a stain that can be drying. I get about two good hours of the balm characteristics, and then the dry down stain. Lovesick in particular turns pretty neon on my lips. This may or may not be something you like. If you are one that is sensitive to scents, you may want to look elsewhere...it smells mint-like.
Overall, very happy with these purchases...looking forward to getting more colors from both of these ranges.
Thanks for stopping by!
Saturday, December 1, 2012
- The Convenient Beauty: Despite its huge price tag, Tom Ford Narcissist Cheek Color has now become The Convenient Beauty's all time favorite blush.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Looking for some older Zoyas to covet? Check out the four Destany features!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Have you heard of Sation nail polish? For Better or Never might make you take notice.
- datyorkLOVES: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Movie Review & Nails.
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla's glittery pick from butter LONDON's holiday lips and tips combo. Yep, it makes a lovely present to your bestie!
- Midnight Manicures: Check out swatches of Zoya's Gilty Pleasures Limited Edition Trio which includes an 18k gold flaky top coat. Enter to win your own Zoya Gilty Pleasures Trio and 5 of Zoya's most popular nail treatments!
- Beauty by Miss L: Are The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture shampoo & conditioner Miss L`s new favorite haircare products?
- Crows’ Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite: Crows’ Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite profiles a revolutionary new polish that has everything built right in for a complete mani/pedi!
- Makeup Demon: Blue and purple smokey eyes makeup.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Lola's Secret Beauty Blog is entranced and captivated by the Susan Thompson Cosmetics Limited Edition Holiday Sets- they are simply stunning and infinitely affordable!
- The Beauty Think Tank: The Beauty Think Tank loves Illamasqua, so what happens when she tries out Skin Base Foundation? Only the blog post knows!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows you the beautiful ghd Pink Cherry Blossom styler!
- Polarbelle: Have you heard of SaFloJo Nail Polish yet? Polarbelle would like to show you a Hidden Gem of a nail polish.
- The Passenger Element: nyx lip haul/swatches.
- Mama Fashionista: TotalBeauty.com's Beautygasm Box has great goodies to keep you looking good from head to toe (literally)! Mama Fashionista shares the details...
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Lovenailpolish wants you to know about the Most Beautiful Blue Nail polish she has ever seen. And she has seen a blue or two!
- Vicerimus : Follow Vicerimus, for she will lead the way to the white rabbit...or, at least, nails inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
- Sincerely Stephanie: Check out this week's Wal-Mart Wednesday for some glitzy glam nails that are perfect for the holidays!
- Beauty Professor: Already a fan of the Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick, the Beauty Professor shares swatches of all shades!
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break reviews the Clarisonic Mia 2!
- Baking Beauty: Does Maybelline's One By One really give clump free lashes?
- Love At First Site!: A holiday's "unpolished" look, just color and light coverage.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
|NYX lippies! / Outdoor, overcast|
Let me get this out...I am addicted to NYX lip products. They cover quite a range of products, finishes, color ranges...they just get it! Here is what I picked up from Ulta a few weeks ago. Do note that some of these are repurchases, just in different colors. I will continue to go back to all of these formulations.
|Lt: Scarlett, T: Bonfire, Rt: Tea Rose|
Left: Pump it Up lip plumper in Scarlett. A sheerly tinted, lip plumping gloss that works! The color Scarlett is just a tinge of a pinkish red. This is in a tube with doe foot applicator and can be found for around $5.49 USD. The formula is not sticky whatsoever. It adheres nicely to the lips without causing anything to get stuck to them :). This does sting people. I am not a wimp, especially for all things beauty, but it does have a bite. Licking this is not advised...but I can tell you, after my burny tongue, this does not taste like anything. You just get the tingly sensation and that does not last very long. A slight flush does occur on the lips...natural, and no ring around the mouth looking painful thing either! Double yay!
Top: Xtreme Lip Cream in Bonfire. Thick, matte, long lasting, staining perfection in a bottle! An intensely pigmented product this is a gloss, cream, and stain in one. I would call this one a bright reddish rose. It comes in tube packaging with a doe foot applicator and usually retails around $5.99 USD. The lip creams are thick...really thick. They have a nice glide on the lips and play well with other products. Upon application, the formula is very creamy and shiny. After a few hours of wear, it dries down to a comfortable matte. And even longer into wear, it thins out to a stain. The wear is very comfortable in all of its incarnations.
Right: Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose. A sheer, non-sticky gloss with milky attributes. Like the others, it comes in a tube with long doe foot applicator. I have found this at retail for $5.49 USD. Tea Rose is a very MLBB color. A mix between a bubblegum pink and healthy beige. This formula is light on the lips, and though it does wear away after about 2 hours in my experience, it leaves a nice non tinted sheen on the lips. Very moisturizing and an easy choice on days when I want a quick, no fuss lip.
|Outdoor, no flash, overcast|
Coming up next...Revlon lippies! :)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
|NYX / Revlon lip haul|
Monday, November 26, 2012
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty shares her first impression on the Tom Ford Beauty Haul.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s sweet and cute manicure that glows in the dark.
- TheFabZilla: Looking for hairstyle inspiration for the holidays? TheFabZilla shows her version of Celebrity Loose Waves (Photo & Video Tutorial).
- datyorkLOVES: Week Review Plus Mini Contest! If you are great at naming polishes this will totally be up your alley!
- Vicerimus: If you can't have a dessert - have it on your nails, like Vicerimus did!..and then just have it :)
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Need some help dealing with your family during the holidays? Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is offering some aptly-named nail polishes for such a dillemma, starting with OPI Schnapps Out Of It!
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels received her first MUA Cosmetics order.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog plays with color using the BareMinerals Eyeshadow 8.0 palette in The Cocktail Hour.
- Sincerely Stephanie: Check out this multi finish colour blocking mani featuring some holographic goodness!
- Jamegackie: Loved Skyfall and James Bond? Check out these Bond Inspired Nails!
- Très Beau Glamour: Every female has their favorite scents. When it comes to body washes, Nay Denise has her top 5 body washes and she's sharing it with you. Take a look and read on.
- Love At First Site!: A new love for this winter by The Body Shop! Monoi Body Balm from the the Spa Wisdom Polynesia series.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Check out this easy Rihanna inspired DIAMONDS mani!
- Mama Fashionista: In the first installment of the Mac Matters series, find out what Quinn chose to start her "core collection!"
- Beauty Apocalypse: A glow from to toe (and beyond), Beauty Apocalypse reviews Total Beauty's Beautygasm collection.
- SoFlaJo: Thankfully, Everybody Loves Nail Polish.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has explored the Anastasia Beverly Hills Want You To Want Me and would like you to experience this great gift set.
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry, anyone? Lola's Secret Beauty Blog is around the bend for Burberry- see what is inside all of those pretty boxes!
- Midnight Manicures: Check out Jeanie's review of the Swarovski Crystal embellished glass fashion items by Mont Bleu from the Czech Republic.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
|Michelle Nail Art|
I have seen similar kits at Target, Meijer, Wal-Mart, Sally's, but not for a buck!
What nail adornments are guys into these days?
Hello all! With the holiday coming around, wouldn't it be great to have a bit more spending money for awesome goodies? The ladies of the Blogazon group have gotten together to ensure that 5 lucky ladies will win a $100 Visa giftcard each!!! Look below at the Rafflecopter widget and follow the steps. The giveaway begins at midnight EST the morning of 11.21.12 and ends 1.21.12. International entries are welcome. Please take time to check these ladies out...talented, dedicated and all around joy to be associated with :) Happy Holidays and Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Saturday, November 10, 2012
My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: On mornings when Laura is short on time, she relies on It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye!
Adore-a-polish: For a slight change of pace, Kristina talks about her VoxBox that she received from Influenster.
Ishah x Beauty: Want a pretty, soft look for your eyes? Check out the Dueba Max Pure Pink circle lenses.
Très Beau Glamour: Ever feel like there were no good drugstore moisturizers that really give you that replenished feeling? Nay Denise has found her new holy grail moisturizer. The Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream is simply amazing. Check out her review to find out more about the product.
Vicerimus : Black or White...and Gold all over! Michael, sorry for the intervention! Vicerimus walks the line in her latest nail art, keeping it laconic but hard not to notice.
Beyond Beauty Lounge : Fashion Sunglasses From Firmoo
Lacquer Buzz: Who doesn't like a bit of glitter on their tips? But be prepared because this blue glitter is spectacular!
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out the Ninja Polish Bling! collection at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
TheFabZilla: It does snow in Hawaii. Find out where plus TheFabZilla's preppin' her body in time for winter with Herbacin natural skincare products
Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s Fishscale nails done using 2.5mm micro glitter.
The Beauty Think Tank: The Too Faced Lash Lining Tool promises eyeliner versatility, but does it deliver? Only TheThink Tank knows!
Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Lola's Secret Beauty blog has determined that the Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours…Long-Lasting Lip Pencil in Roald is the perfect shade of mauvey-pink that goes with just about everything!
Lisa's Nail Obsession: Nails ready-made for a spook-tacular Halloween Night.
Polarbelle: Polarbelle finds a smooth long lasting delicious nail polish in Pixi Beauty's Classy Cocoa.
Mama Fashionista: Don't let the change in weather wreak havoc on your skin! Mama Fashionista has 5 tips (and product suggestions) for keeping your skin fantastic all year long!
Beauty with a Twist: Given makeup, a few hours and glitter, I turned myself into a Venetian mask.
Just Skin, Bones, and Nails: Check out this awesome sponge manicure of deadish nails
Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker on Heels is trying Dazzle Dust by Barry M eye shadow - it's all orange :)
Love At First Site!: KORRES TONKÁ PURPLE/Dreams Come True and TONKA BROWN/Magic Happens are the names of the two new limited edition fragrances by Korres that promise to take us to magical worlds where dreams come true ... Touché! ;)
Addicted to OPI-yum: In case you missed the Halloween Blog Party at Addicted to OPI yum, you can still join in the fun!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
|Tarina Tarantino Haul|
A while ago, Sephora started to phase out and clearance Tarina Tarantino cosmetics. Tarina Tarantino cosmetics did not get a ton of love on some of the beauty boards I frequent, but this clearance did help in pushing the products along and landing in your hands. Please note that her cosmetics will still be available...I did hear a rumor that they may eventually end up on her website and can be found at her stores. Let's get on with the yummy pictures, shall we?
|Coral Cameo cream blush|
|Feather powder blush|
|TT Conditioning Lip Sheen|
|TT Conditioning Lip Sheen in Queen Alice|
|Buxom 100pt Perk|
I have been using these products already familiar with the line. To see swatches of Victorian Punk hypershadow, go HERE. I had played around with her products every time I walked into a Sephora it seemed. I really am disappointed that they will no longer carry this line. Yes, the packaging may not appeal to all, but they are all really lovely products.
If you still go to Sephora's website, there are still a few items left to purchase! I have seen the hauls of other bloggers that were able to pick up quite a bit of items...the prices were awesome.
Swatches and full reviews to come. I do apologize the lighting on these is not the greatest. Fall here in Michigan on a non sunny day usually equals out to drab lighting. A light box and better internal lighting is what I am working on next.
Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, October 26, 2012
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares with you the contents of her makeup bag!
- Beauty Thesis: Daily #thinkpink product photos for a shop-your-stash approach to breast cancer awareness.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Glow in the Dark Week kicks off with Ninja Polish Corny Candy!
- Love.Life.Beauty.: One of my favorite "Makeup Bag Must Haves" is Smith's Rosebud Salve! I can't live with out it, find out why!!
- Très Beau Glamour: Need a new fall shade in your nail polish collection? Something affordable and gorgeous? Try the Avon NailWear Pro+ Nail Polish in Decadence. An amazing royal purple shimmer nail polish that goes on smooth and even.
- Lacquer Buzz: Take a trip back in time with these cute 50's themed nails!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Always on the lookout for amazing face masks, Lola's Secret
- Beauty Blog has deemed the Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask fit for royalty!
- TheFabZilla: New Giveaway! Get healthy hair & flake-free scalp with Parnevu T-Tree Hair Care Products
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Have you ever seen a glow in the dark watermarble? Destany attempted one!
- Perilously Pale: Christa from Perilously Pale was so excited to finally find the Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows for Fall. They were worth the wait!
- Mama Fashionista: A Immunity Booster AND Skin Beautifier?!? Find out what Sea Buckthorn Oil can do for you!
- The Beauty Delicacy: A start to my Fall accessory collection for the season.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Make Histor-Riri. Here is your invitation to the Worldwide Making Histo-Riri Nail Art Exhibition
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares cute OPI Saran Wrap technique nails.
- Love At First Site!: Reviewing the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.
- Baking Beauty: Why you should consider putting Kisses on My List on YOUR Holiday Wishlist
- Pinked Polish: Pinked Polish wears Vivid Lacquer for Go Pink Wednesday
- Love My Nails: Awesome nail layering that looks like green dragon scales!
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: REVIEW: Parnevu Product Reviews
- Beauty with a Twist: Beauty with a Twist had a stroke of brilliance, combining glitter with jelly goodness!
- Beauty Fiends: Curious about Lush's facial cleansers? Julia tries out Herbalism, see what she thought!
- Peace Love and Glitter: The perfect combo of classy and fun, is that even possible? This gloss from Sephora manages to make it happen.
- Polarbelle: Looking to celebrate Halloween with some nail art? Polarbelle has a few ideas for you.
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels had a chance to try new Bedazzled Collection from Collection Cosmetics
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L from Beauty by Miss L had a chance to try and review new monthly subscription beauty box called Adorebox that is now available in Estonia.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful shows you the new L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow shades in Primped & Precious, Blinged & Brilliant, & Gold Imperial which are all perfect for the upcoming holiday season!
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty shares her personal story on why she wears makeup
- Lipgloss Break: Lipgloss Break is giving you the chance your Faith Hill fragrance of choice!
- The Beauty Think Tank: So you want to live the life of the Rich & Famous? Lady Gaga's Fame Fragrance may get you there - but it may leave you feeling a bit confused.
- Embellished Nails: celebrating autumn with a festive fall mani!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you want the perfect Vampy Lips, then meet Cleo and Evelyn's Journey from Susan Thompson Cosmetics- it's Lola's favorite combination for the season!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle fell in love with the iconic Marilyn Monroe eyeshadows from Mac Cosmetics.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Be the Ghost with the Most if you win this Halloween giveaway from Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Lacquer Buzz: This month we got all sentimental for Polish Days. Take a look at this polish that holds a special place in my heart.
- Embellished Nails: fun tribal print manicure that you can do yourself!
- Beauty Product Review : Did you know that when girls feel bad about their looks more than 60% globally avoid normal daily activities? Let's change that with the #DoveInspired Campaign!
- The Passenger’s Element: Ulta haul of repurchases
- Jamegackie: Come take a look at my Up inspired nails for Polish Days
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for something tasteful to make your at home spa days a bit more fun and delicious? Try a fruit smoothie facial mask that won't break the pocket -- it's to die for!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla takes inspiration from a dusty artwork. Check out her Egyptian nails
- Samarium's Swatches: Do Zombies need Manicures? Sarah thinks so!
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker on Heels has started her first makeup challenge with using Autumn colour - first challenge Brown
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Ideas to Help a Depressed Person for Depression Awareness Month from lovenailpolish at Addicted to OPI-yum
- Adore-a-polish: Kristina shows us her favorite products of September.
- The Beauty Specialist!: Looking for a lip stain in a shocking pink shade?? Try this!
- Midnight Manicures: Join Midnight Manicures as Jeanie brings you one of the new Barielle Fall Collections - Runway Fever. Enter to win Barielle's Product Sweepstakes too!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful: Think only the most expensive lipsticks will do? Check out Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful diving into her swatches & review of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks!
- Amber Did It!: Looking for Halloween nail art ideas? Amber has a Spider Web nail tutorial this is just what you need.
- The Beauty Think Tank: Vampy Fall Lips AND a Beauty Steal? See how you can make your drugstore work for you with Revlon's Black Cherry Lipstick and the Think Tank!
- Lipgloss Break: Lipgloss Break gives you a 'splurge' and 'steal' option for her favorite nail polish color for work.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl takes a Walk on the Wild Side in NARS Andy Warhol collection Sephora exclusive nail color.
- In-The-Red Nails: OPI So So Skullicious Giveaway
- The Science Of Chic: Tired of buying pricey brush cleaner? Why not make some yourself with this cheap and easy DIY recipe!
- Ishah x Beauty: Fun, feminine polka dot nail art for Sentimental Polish Days.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten in MEDIUM
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam (repurchase)
Real Techniques Core Brush Collection (repurchase)
Frederick Fekkai Coiff Ironless Balm (repurchase)
NYX eyeshadow bases in White and Skin Tone
I know some of these products get used currently by some of my favorite bloggers...which are yours?
To see a swatch/review of NYX Strawberry Jam, go HERE
Am currently taking photos of these repurchases and cannot wait to share these reviews with you!!!!!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
I am back and boy have I missed blogging. I had two family members go down with health issues. And though they are not 100% yet, they are well on their way!!!
I have acquired a few new things that I would like to share with you guys...and a new camera that I am dying to work with :)
Thanks for sticking around...I appreciate it more than you know...see you soon!
Monday, September 10, 2012
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Thank you ladies and gents!
Because of you I have reached a goal! It may be small to some, but it was huge for me and I am very thankful to all of you. I have now reached 100 followers on Twitter and it really took my by surprise...you never think anyone checks on your little corner of the world :).
So, I think a contest is in order. I will be giving away (1) L'Oreal 24hr Infallible eye shadow in 890 Bronzed Taupe and (1) Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single in Brulee.
You can view a swatch of Bronzed Taupe HERE
Right now, this contest is only open to entries from the United States (still new at contests and such).
Good luck and thank you once again :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
After taking some time away for personal business, I am glad to be back here reading your blogs and blogging away!
There has been a huge uproar in the beauty community about these little pots of awesomeness....what awesomeness, you ask?
|L'Oreal Infallible Bronzed Taupe|
The feel of this shadow is kind of like a spongy, wet powder. It is a unique texture but not at all hard to work with. I have used this shadow both wet and dry and have found no problems using it either way. I use both brushes and my finger to apply this to my eye. I find that because of its consistency, it helps in adhering it to the brush and my eye lid.
|swatch - Bronzed Taupe - direct sunlight|
|swatch - Bronzed Taupe - direct sunlight|
You can find these at Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid...but this color has been very popular and sold out quite frequently!
Thanks for stopping by boys and girls!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
|NYX Xtreme Lip Cream - Strawberry Jam|
Here I have NYX's Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam. NYX calls this a hybrid between a lipstick, lipgloss and a stain. I agree with aforementioned descriptors. This is a encased in a plastic tube with screw top. Inside is a normal doe foot applicator.
XLC09 Strawberry Jam
|open view - NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Strawberry Jam|
|NYX XLC Strawberry Jam - direct sunlight|
|NYX XLC Strawberry Jam - direct sunlight|
Learn more at www.nyxcosmetics.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
|Besame - Crimson Cream Rouge/Brightening Violet Powder|
|Swatch - Crimson Cream Rouge - Direct Sunlight|
I have tried it on both lips and cheeks and it lasts. Very nice and bright, and easily blends into skin/lips. Price is $22.00 USD.
The brightening violet powder comes in a plastic screw top package (net weight .21 oz/6g). It is a sifter type package with a flip top lid that keeps the powder from sifting through the holes. This powder is violet colored but does not leave a color on skin. My powder came really chunky, almost felt wet. I have yet to find a brush that blends it well on my skin, but when I do, I will have a review on it. This powder has the most delightful scent...almost like a Chowards Violet candy does. Those that do not like scented products or are allergic may not want to pick this up. Price is $22.00 USD.
There is one very important thing I need to tell you about this company...they have FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! Some of the best customer service I have worked with in a long time. I had an issue with the above package being mailed to me. I contacted CS about the issue, they were very thorough in their communications with me, very patient and got my lovely package sent. I cannot wait to purchase from the company in the future.
You can visit them at HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, August 3, 2012
Beauty Blogazon Roundup!!!
Give these blogs a read, check them out and follow!
Love my Nails
Look at this awesome Dot and Stripe modern nail art with neutral colors.
Looking for a few new eyeshadow colors? Check out my top 10 MAC eyeshadows.
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
ORLY has some great upcoming collections - and Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom has a sneak peek!
Take advantage of the exclusive offers at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale! Borrow Mama Fashionista’s MAC Cosmetics wish list for the sale...
Très Beau Glamour
Are you into at home spa pedicures? If so, Nay Denise has found the perfect product that won’t break the bank and smells absolutely amazing. It not only includes a foot soak, but it comes with TWO overnight moisturizing creams and a foot mask.
A quick swatch/review of a summer staple, theBalm’s Staniac in Beauty Queen
Beauty Product Review
The obsession with lip balms continues this week...eos Sphere Lip balms are just too cute!
The Science Of Chic
Find out which products had The Science Of Chic fawning over during the month of July!
Sarah from Samarium's Swatches is wearing some nifty nail polish jewelry from Beads Ink!
Cult of Taupe
Cult of Taupe is kicking summer into high gear with a BFTE Cosmetics giveaway!
Need a Chanel Peridot dupe? Cosmetics Aficionado has one for you with a side by side comparison.
Do you have Olympic Fever?! Sincerely Stephanie shares her London 2012 themed nail art!
Give your feet some TLC they deserve. TheFabZilla shares a super cheap foot scrub that sent her feet to nirvana.
Treat your skin to some much needed moisture with Tatcha’s Water Collection.
Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog
Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has discovered that Youngblood’s gorgeous Lipstick in Blushing Nude might just be the perfect Paraben Free, Lanolin Free, and Cruelty Free must-have nude lipstick for this summer!
My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog
Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us the brand new beautiful Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well palette.
Phyrra taps into her inner Femme Fatale with the latest duochromes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.
Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist
Emily Hudspeth shares the big news of the new Urban Decay professional artist discount, what it includes and how to apply. Emily includes some video tutorials, creating a red carpet look & layering eye liner, using her favorite Urban Decay products.
Come see swatches of some of the new gorgeous Layla nail polishes including 2 hologram effects, a flakie and a mirror effect!
Lisa’s Nail Obsession
Classy enough to wear to a wedding, yet smart enough for everyday. The Gold ‘n Peach nail design.
A Little Polish
Ever wanted to see Northern Lights? I have, and now you can see them too with Stephanie’s Northern Lights inspired mani!
The Girl with the Unoriginal Tattoo
Scoping out some new Fall eye looks? Love The Wizard of Oz? Here’s Terri’s review and swatches of Tarina Tarantino’s new Emerald Pretty eye palette
Preity Uupala Defines Divine Beauty
Sapphire Kharyzma had the pleasure of doing an expose on Hollywood’s next A-lister and beauty icon -- Preity Uupala!
The Beauty Professor has added yet another pink nude lipstick to her collection...read all about this gem from the German cult brand, Beauty Is Life!
Beauty by Miss L
Miss L from Beauty by Miss L shows this week how she cleans up her nails after messy nail art.
Beauty Binge chooses her Top 5 Drugstore Makeup and Cosmetics Buys
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
What’s old is new... Liesl rediscovers a gorgeous pink neon from the back of her polish stash.
Anna shows off our latest Blue Monday with some great Sation blues.
Patty and Goldies Day Off
Run through the strawberry fields in this post,
Are you look for an excellent BB Cream, You have just found one: Have a look!
Alyssa celebrates Team USA’s awesome start to the Olympics with this medal-themed mani!
Geniabeme Beauty Blog
Take a look at a FOTD inspired by a Cult Nails’ mani!
Ishah x Beauty
Simple and Girly, pink and grey make a perfect combo for this mani
Would you like a serum that turns back the clock of time that ravages our faces? This is it.
shu uemura will have you feeling hungry for a sweet treat with the Mint & Vanilla Palette from their Autumn Winter 2012 Chocolat Donna Collection
Happy Birthday Julep Maven Program! Check out what Jeanie received in her August Maven Box and details on how you can become a Julep Maven.http://www.midnightmanicures.com/2012/08/august-julep-maven-happy-first-birthday.html
Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful
Check out the review & GIVEAWAY of a new type of subscription box (similar to Birchbox & Glossybox) that revolves around gourmet foods! & enter to win!
Amber Did It!
Amber shares a simple and easy stripes and skittles metallic manicure.
The Beauty Delicacy
Sharing my Summer accessory haul part 2! It’s mostly about the hair.
Gives some great beauty alternatives to petroleum jelly.
Get great lipstick without breaking the bank!