Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laura Gellar Blush / Blush n Brighten

Blush....

I was fortunate to have received a full size Laura Gellar Blush n Brighten blush in Apricot Berry in this months Birchbox which I have reviewed here.  Again, to subscribe to this samples program, go to birchbox.com.
Laura Gellar blush n brighten in apricot berry
This is a baked blush that contains a myriad of colors and highlighters.  You can either use this all swirled together, or focus on the lighter spots for highlight.  The colors this contains are  a very light  baby pink, a dark plum, a midtone red berry, and dark and light apricot/peach colors.

Blush under different lighting

This is a very soft blush, and extremely pigmented.  I find that using a duo fiber brush best to place and blend this product.  I have to admit, I felt like a newb using this blush, as the first few times I used it, I was a bit heavy handed and did not have a feel for blending this out.  Once all the colors are blended, it really is true to name of Apricot Berry.  It does offer a nice sheen once blended, not glittery at all.  



I love that this can be worn either sheer or super pigmented.  I found that this gave me really contoured cheeks, and it is just an amazing color.  You get a huge baked pan of this.  This retails at $29.50 USD.

I shall see you guys later on this rainy Michigan afternoon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment