Monday, June 20, 2011

June Birchbox 2011

Hello!

I have just received my June Birchbox and would like to share with you what goodies I got!  For those who may not know, Birchbox is a monthly samples subscription, in which you pay a monthly fee and they send you a box of goodies.  When you go to birchbox.com, you fill out a questionnaire like what kind of hair do you have, skin issues, do you like to receive foil packets for samples, etc.  They say they try to customize it to fit your needs.  I have had this service for 4 months now, and it is definitely hit and miss.

I really LOVED this month.  Here is what I got:

Birchbox packaging
package contents
 This Birchbox contained:
  1. Laura Gellar Baked Blush N Brighten in Apricot Berry (full size)
  2. Kate Spade Twirl perfume (sample)
  3. Dr. Dennis Gross EZ4U Facial Towelettes (2 foil samples)
  4. Pangea Organics Toner for Normal/Oily skin (w/spray attachment)
  5. Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment (small glass bottle)


I am really looking forward to this toner, and am already working on a post for the blush itself, which is GORGEOUS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment