Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Meet my main gal pal!





Meet my kitty Radar!  She is basically my partner in crime.  She is quite the beauty geek as well.  I have caught this lovely little lady rolling around in my blushes on more than one occasion.  She loves to smell makeup brushes, and makeup in general!  She prefers dark eye and lip colors, some neutrals, but LOVES bright blushes!



She loves to groom.  Her coat is uber shiny.  I wonder if its the food we give her, or if she is secretly using my Frederic Fekkai glossing mist! :)  She is sensitive, but can rock bold looks with all the confidence of the world.  She is my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, she is beautiful!!!! You have a wonderful blog, I will defintily be back to read more of what you post. I wish you lots of luck with it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete