Hey guys and gals! Here is the best of the best for the month of May. Some of these products I use all the time, others I have just started obsessing about in May.
|Just a few things to obsess about :)|
1. Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray - This stuff locks your makeup DOWN! No joke!
2. LORAC Tantalize Me Baked Bronzer - bronze/gold, ultimate cheek sheen
3. Fresh SUGAR Rose lip treatment - Def in my top 3 favorite lip balms
4. Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash in Extra Black - Fake lashes in a tube. Amazing formulation.
5. L'Oreal MagicSmooth Souffle in 530 Sun Beige - Major coverage for something so light and airy
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #15 - The most summer friendly shadows!!!
7. Anastasia Brow Powder duo in Brunette/Dark Brown - I have yet to find something better. HG!
8. Tokidoki Gelato lip balm stain in Donutella - coral, moisturizing, and leaves a stain like no other
9. MAC pigment in Rich Life - Dark espresso brown with silver reflects. Easy to blend, amazing for smokey eyes
10. Tarte Amazonian 12 hour blush in Tipsy - This is an orange creamsicle on my cheeks. Pictures do not do this blush justice
11. LORAC eyeshadow in Cappuccino - the most adorable, teddy brown neutral
12. Benefit boxed powder in Dallas - plummy, glowy color for my cheeks. Contours well!
13. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Medium Beige - I keep coming back to this. Great opacity, blendibility, and good color range
14. Urban Decay Lip Junkie gloss in Wallflower - cools, plumps and the prettiest nude
15. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel eyeliner in 27 Caviar Ink - Smooth and inky
16. Wet N Wild Color Icon shadow single in Brulee - HG highlight
17. Make Up For Ever #55N large Duo Fiber brush - For cheek color, highlight, it cannot be beat!