Monday, June 13, 2011

Cha Cha tint Swatch/Review!

Hey there!  Finally, after way too long of a wait, I have some swatches/pix of Benefit's Cha Cha Tint.  This tint can be found exclusively on hsn.com for 29.00 USD.  I have heard that this will be released at other stores later on this year.

Benetint Cha Cha Tint
 The consistency of this tint is more like Posie Tint and less like Benetint.  Cha Cha is thicker and more viscous than Benetint.  Its creamy and opaque.  Like Benetint, it has a pretty quick dry down time, so working quickly is highly suggested.  This can be used on both lips and cheeks.  Benefit describes this as a mango colored tint.  I do find that this is quite orange and, when layered, can turn almost orange-red (at least on my skin tone).

T - Cha Cha blended / B - Cha Cha swipe

I find that on cheeks, this gives an incredible flush.  I love that it leaves the tiniest touch of sheen on the skin.  On lips, this milky color gives a bright pop of mango/orange.  I have built this up on lips to be a very orange-red.  The wear on lips varies depending on what you eat/drink, but it lasted throughout most drinks and meals, leaving the slightest tint.

All of you Benefit tint users are well aware of the dry down time.  I stress to work quickly with these.  I  have found that I wait just one second to much, and end up with a streak or a few dots on my cheek. :)   I have been obsessed with this tint since I received it a few months ago.  I have yet to make a dent in the bottle.  A very tropical flush...you almost want to eat it!

Swatch and packaging
What are some of your favorite summer multi-use products?

No comments:

Post a Comment