Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stash Discovery 6/13/2011 Sugar Round the Clock Palette

I know many of you have been in my shoes.  You lem a product, you buy it, you use it, and then, sometimes, it goes into storage.  This happens to a lot of my shadow palettes.  One such product I found the other day was Sugar's 'Round the Clock palette in DAY JOB.

Sugar Round the Clock day job palette

This palette is chock full of neutrals.  There was a sister palette that was for night and was full of brights, but I was unable to get one before they became discontinued.  The palette above has eight shadows, ranging in color and texture.  They have a bit of fallout, but I did find it to be overkill.  All of the colors were easy to blend.  The 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th  were the shadows I found to be the most buttery and easy to pick up and use.  The packaging has no color names or numbers.

 
Swatched over Benetint's Stay don't Stray

 I never got into Urban Decay's Naked Palette, but I like to think that this is kinda like it :).  The shadows did not take much to build up.  Again, some where soft and created some fallout.  Others, I definitely had two to three layers of shadow to get some nice intensity.  This was a palette I purchased at Marshall's when you could still find good makeup there.  At least in my area, stores like Marshall's and TJ MAXXX haven't carried makeup in a while.  I believe I only paid about $5.00 USD for this palette.  It really is a bummer that this line was discontinued.  I know it may have seemed a bit juvenile, but they did have some wonderful products.

What has been your latest stash discovery?

No comments:

Post a Comment