Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scents of Summer 2011

I enjoy the way a scent can instantly transport you somewhere, evoke a memory, make you feel different.  This here is a quick compilation of scents that I have collected, that invoke that feeling of summer...sun, warmth, and bronze skin.


From left:

  1. Ed Hardy Ed Hardy Woman
     2.  Escada Marine Groove

     3.  Escada Taj Sunset

     4.  Eau de Vie Pina Colada  (no longer found at Sephora)

     5.  Lolita Lempicka Forbidden Flower

All of these scents are very much in the sweet, gourmand, citrus family.  I sometimes switch to a heavier scent such as Gucci Rush during the evening or night, but these are usually my go to's.  What are your favorite summer scents?

1 comment:

  1. Lolita Lempicka (the original) is my favorite perfume of all time. It's followed by closely by Very Irresistible (Givenchy). I buy new bottles of each even when the old bottles are only at the halfway mark, because I can't stand the idea of running out, lol!

    ReplyDelete