Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some link love...

Hey guys! Super warm and rainy day today. That equaled out to not a good makeup day. Though I have to sing praises to Make Up For Ever's aqua creams. I wore #13, which is a pinky champagne color, and it held up really under the humid air.

Went to TJ MAXXX and was trying to find a summer bag. Alas, I left without a new bag, but was able to pick up an unopened, 1oz Pink Sugar Sensual! I do not know many people who actually like this scent, and it may be a bit heavy for summer, but I LOVE IT!

Also got a small, cross body bag that is black and pink for when I go shopping. Efficiency is the way to go!

Don't forget guys, for those who love and are into drugstore makeup, the Sunday paper carries many coupon circulars that contain great coupons on Cover Girl, L'Oreal, Garnier, Rimmel, Sally Hansen, etc. Make sure to match these up with store circulars for the ultimate in beauty deals. Places like Rite-Aid and CVS have store cards for additional savings, or Wal-Greens has register rewards that you can use towards future purposes.

A few other places you can find me...

http://dailybooth.com/deadcities


http://twitter.com/#!/killsinecstasy

Good luck on your next drugstore haul. I need to get my facial on and then get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment