Monday, May 23, 2011

New goodies!

Hello all! Today was another warm one, and we had a bit of a storm too. Did a lot around the house...cleaned, collected trash, blah blah blah. I made some amazing manicotti that turned out really really well! My roommate had 4 manicotti, and they were huge.

So, my roommate when to get a haircut, and while at the mall, I decided to stop at Sephora Inside JC Penny. I was finally able to get the LORAC Hot Off The Red Carpet Collection. It is a 4 piece kit that comes with a cute bag. No pictures tonight. Promise to update tomorrow, and will try to get some good light and maybe try my hand at a swatch or two.

I have a friend coming over tomorrow for a makeup trial, as she is getting married, and has asked me if to do her makeup. Have my train cases full of stuff she will hopefully like!

I am off to bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment