Monday, May 16, 2011

A small CCO Haul


I hope everyone's weekend went well! I went back home to spend some time with my Mom, which was too short, but her birthday is in two weeks, and I shall be back. I was fortunate enough to stop by Michigan City and the CCO at Lighthouse Place. I was able to score the Alakazam Chocolate eye kit from MAC from the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief collection.

In that same trip, I also acquired Pink Copper, Spiritualized and Fuschia pigments. My intentions were to pick up some more Bobbi Brown products and even head to the Bare Escentuals store for brushes and blushes, but ran out of time. I will have swatches of these products up later. Did anyone haul this weekend?

- DC

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried MAC Pigments they look amazing!!! Any colour you'd recommend??

    Laura<3
    all-made-up-21

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any basic pigment like Melon, Naked, Tan, Vanilla, Old Gold. It really depends on what kinds of looks you want to create :)

    ReplyDelete