Thursday, May 19, 2011

Face vacation...what?

Ah yes, I have been staying relatively product free this week. The weather here in Michigan has gone from hot, to cold and damp. My skin and these changes are not really simpatico.

Have not really done much the past few days. They have been a little rough for various reasons. I do not know why I keep putting off my Crown brush order (I am doing the makeup for a wedding that will take place in a month and half), and I really need to do so. If you are ever in the market for new, quality brushes at moderate prices, head to www.crownbrush.com. This company is based out of Crown Point, Indiana, which is about 25 minutes from my hometown there.

I am looking forward to getting my new Benefit package from HSN. It contains the new Cha Cha tint that is not available in stores yet. You can see high quality swatches of it at www.temptalia.com.

Alright, I should head to bed now. Am super thankful I still have some Mario Badescu Buffering lotion. The change in weather has broken me out :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment