Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just another day...

It is starting to get really warm outside. That is a good and bad thing. I am looking forward to warm nights, being out with friends, and working out and sweating twice as much as I normally do. Which always makes me feel good. It also means that sweater season is over, and that makes me quite sad. Well, I am still without work. I really wish the last place could have worked out, but there was way too much going on there to justify staying there. I do miss the paychecks, and the lifestyle those paychecks paid for.

I have a wedding coming up where I will be doing the makeup. I have slowly and steadily gotten my kit up to par for this event. It is for a close friend that I am hoping to make very happy. This is our gift to her. I still have to purchase more brushes, cotton and such. The greatest thing would be word of mouth. To have a few of these to do over the summer for supplemental income would be amazing. I am thinking of ordering a cube, that way it is simple, and I still get paid at point of service.

I am really loving the Hello Kitty perfume my best friend bought me from Sephora. It is such a summery scent. And I also have to mention that Tarte's Amazonian clay 12 hour wear blushes are AH-MAY-ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment