Friday, May 27, 2011

Small Haul 5/27/2011

Hello! Here is the small haul I promised a few days ago...

I got the Hot Off the Red Carpet Collection by LORAC. Inside it contains Tantalize Me baked bronzer ( I have read that some people think it is similar to a MAC MSF) 2 baked eyeshadow duos in Tempt Me and Tease Me. Tempt me is half true champagne and half burnished dark chocolate brown. Tease Me is half bright bronze, half pale blue, almost akin to MAC's Mutiny, but not as shimmery. The last part is the Multiplex gloss in 3D. A gorgeous bronze with a bit of a pink hint and tons of glitter running throughout. I almost forgot that this comes in the most ridiculously cute gold clutch with wrist strap.

This is part of LORAC's summer line.

Also in the picture, is a Sonia Kashuk small duo-fiber brush. This was a bargain at $9.99. I have used this brush with the bronzer in the kit and am now in love.

Rainy yesterday, and rainy today. It does not matter if the weather does not cooperate with me tomorrow, I am feeling taking more pictures and posting some more for everyone!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment