Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tiny Purchase - Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup Lesson

Once again, we have what I like to call a "tiny purchase".  I picked up this little gem at Macy's about a month and a half ago...

Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup Lesson
This was a total of $42.50 USD at Macy's.  I believe a tube of Double Wear Light runs you about $36.00 USD.  This kit contained the following...


Contents:
     Double Wear Light Foundation
     Matte Perfecting Primer deluxe sample
     Advance Night Repair Eye Cream sample
     Double Wear Concealer mini
     Small Foundation brush
     How To DVD

Here's a look at the brush...


I am really loving the Double Wear Light formulation.  I fell in love with the concealer when I purchased it last year and it has been a worthy investment.  This kit is lovely...I could do without the how to dvd, but it was a great buy to get all the neat extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment