Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stash Discovery - Prescriptives Lip Polish in ARDOR

Prescriptives Lip Polish in Ardor 14
TA-DA!!!  Why I waited to so long to use this I have no idea!  This is one exceptional little pot of goodness.  One thing you will learn about me is that I am all about a bright lip.  Reds especially.  Most of my lip products are red, red toned...you get the idea.  I had purchased this at beautyticket.com a few years back when they were selling makeup (when did they go all skincare on us?).

This gloss is enclosed in a plastic, screw top style jar.  The jar itself is frosted plastic and the top is clear so you can see the product.  I believe this was already out of stores when I scored it on beautyticket.  Here is this lovely gloss for your enjoyment!


This pot is filled with a slightly thick, slightly sticky, gorgeously sheer gloss.  It has a nice cling to the lips and the stick helps it last throughout its wear time.  My favorite way of wearing this is over any matte red lipstick or red lipstain.  Once this wears away, it leaves behind a semi shiny, light red stain.  I consider this to be a true red.  I really do wish I would have gotten more of these when I could find them, but alas...I did not.  The pot itself has lasted quite awhile without the product changing or going rancid.

Blended swatch of Ardor
Thanks for looking everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment