Monday, May 21, 2012

Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Bronze - swatch

The sun was completely gracious this weekend and decided to let me take some great swatch pictures!  I was excited as I do not have good lighting at all in my apartment.

With summer just around the corner, I decided to show you Stila's Illuminating Finishing Powder (IFP) in Bronze...

Stila IFP in Bronze


This is one BIG pot of Bronze!  Now, I am not an aficionado when it comes to bronzers.  I do not wear them at all, but that's more out of not knowing how to use them.

I would not necessarily use this as a bronzer as it is quite quite shimmery.  In the pan it looks like it may lend a sheen to things, but once on the skin, you can see how shimmery it really is.

heavy swatch - lt / blended swatch - rt
This color strikes me as more "rose gold" than bronze, especially when blended.  You do need a light hand with this.  The first few times I used it I had to become accustomed to how pigmented this product really is.  Running a brush across the pan can make the product "flake" a bit...does not look like you are picking up a ton of product.  Once on the skin it blends nicely.  Just one more product that I need to learn to use properly and give some well deserved love to :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment