Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Small Haul 8/15/2011 (theBalm)

Hey there!  Just a quickie post on a small haul I was able to partake in today.  I went to my local TJ Maxx and Marshall's as there were sighting of theBalm products there.  There was a much better selection at TJ Maxx, nothing was swatched or stolen.  Marshall's on the other hand was all empty boxes.  :(

theBalm Haul!
Items were purchased by my lovely partner in crime.  Thanks to that person for getting me some pretties during my no buy!

I was able to get a Balms Away eye makeup remover

Hot Mama blush/eyeshadow

Mary Lou-Manizer

Am excited to try all of these out this week and let you guys know how I like them.  I have jury duty tomorrow :(, hopefully it does not take up my whole day and I can come back and play with my awesome goodies!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment