Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hair Care - Summer Favorites 2011

Hey!  I just wanted to do a quickie post on the hair care products I have been using since the summer started and more-so when I got my hair cut.


From left:

  • Victoria Secret So Sexy Root Booster
  • BedHead Spoil me defrizzer and second day styler (smells great, controls flyaways like no one business)
  • BedHead After Party (makes hair incredibly soft, though the nice smell does not last)
  • Rusk Thermal Flat Iron Spray (protects and gives hold without being crunchy)
  • KMS Moisture Repair Leave in Spray in conditioner (leaves hair soft, smelling oh so nice)
  • Ojon Revitalizing Mist (for conditioning and styling)
These products have kept my shorter hair in check.  I have really thick hair and the haircut I was given needs a bit of time and attention.  These products have made it easier to manage, style and condition.  They are also very light, which has made this summer a not so bad one :).

What are you favorite hair styling products?

No comments:

Post a Comment