Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Favorites 2011

Hello guys and gals!  GAH!  I feel like I have been away for too long...and I have.  I know this is beating a dead horse, but it has been sooo hot!!!  To top it all off, I live an apartment where the AC likes to blow a fuse every week...ugh!

Enough of that, let us get on to favorites.  This month, with the heat being what it was, I noticed a change in what I usually I use.  I started using a new gel liner (clinique), got my hair cut from it being down to my butt to just above my shoulders(ahhhh), and made my routine quick and summer easy.

I have broken my favorites down to eyes, face,lips and brushes.

Face:
FACE - July Favs
FACE:

  • Benefit Cha Cha tint (double duty on lips this summer as well)
  • Smashbox Face and Body highlighter in Allure
  • Stila Sun powder bronzer in shade 02
  • MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Eversun
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Pore Perfecting (light despite being thicker formula)
  • MUFE HD powder
  • Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Lips - July Favs
LIPS:
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Wallflower
  • Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Exfoliator/Balm
  • Maybelline Colorsensation Pop balm in Fruit Punch 130 LE (I wish more people liked these, I love the balm formula and the color it deposits).
  • NYX ip liner in Bloom (fuchsia)
  • Softlips lip balm
  • Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Intriguing (a gorgeous matte Fuchsia...I cannot stop using this!)
  • Dior Lip glow
  • Revlon SuperLustrous Lip Balm in Peach Crystal LE
  • Tokidoki Gelato Lip Balm and Stain in Donutella
Eyes - July Favs
EYES:
  • MUFE 12 color Flash Palette (amazing for cheeks and as eye bases)
  • Smashbox eye shadow single in Nude
  • Smashbox Waterproof shadow liner in Ideal Eyes
  • Stila Prime Pot in Taffy (nice under shadows, but really nice on its own, so pigmented for a base)
  • MACPRO Pigment in Steel Blue
  • MAC Pigment in Spiritualize LE
  • Clinique Brush on Liner in True Black
  • WnW Color Icon single in Nutty
  • LORAC Behind the Scenes primer 
  • Benefit Instant Brow
  • LORAC Special Effects Mascara

BRUSHES:
  • Smashbox #33 smudger/precision 
  • Sonia Kashuk small tapered face
  • Revlon All over shadow 
  • Sonia Kashuk small duo fiber 
  • Bobbi Brown ultra fine eye liner
  • Stila double ended 
  • Smashbox #28 shadow
  • Ecotools flat concealer
Alright guys, let me know if anyone has any questions about the aforementioned products.  I also am working on a hair care product favorites post...this new haircut has me using all different sorts of stuff.  Hope everyone is staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment