Monday, August 8, 2011

Birchbox - August 2011

Hello all!  Here we are again with another Birchbox post.  If you do not know what Birchbox is yet, please feel free to head to www.birchbox.com, or search "birchbox" in youtube.  I do not know how I feel about this month's box yet.  I do not think that any of the products are full size.  Well, enough of that...
Let us get on to why we are here....

Contents
August 2011 contents:

  • blinc Eyeliner
  • Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask 0.71oz
  • Pangea Organics Cleanser for Combo to Oily skin 1oz
  • Wei Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads 2 packs of 2 each
  • EXTRA: twistband hair tie

Am very excited about the eyeliner, hair mask and eye pads!  I did not like the hairband as I have very thick and did not find it to grab my hair well.  I would have liked the extra to have been different, but I am thankful! What did you guys get in your birchbox this month?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment