Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Soft hair the natural way with InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask

*DISCLAIMER - Product sent by company for purposes of testing and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not being financially compensated for this review.* *POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

InstaNatural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask
 I am not a hair person.  I am extremely fortunate that I come from good genes and that transferred ti my hair because I unfortunately do not take care of it that well.  After years of heat styling to tame my lion like mane, I have minimized the amount of heat styling I do and now try to look for moisturizing and restructuring treatments for my locks.  I was lucky to be able to try InstaNatural's Superior Hydration Argan Oil to see what all the hype around Argan Oil was about.  This more than generously sized tub contains 8 fl.oz/240 ml of cream conditioner at a super affordable $17.95.  You can purchase this mask through Amazon.com HERE.

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Ingredients
InstaNatural's Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask is a treatment made with the highest quality natural ingredients for hydration and reconstruction of damaged tresses.  Argan Hair Mask contains the following lovely ingredients:
Argan Oil (a major hydrator)
Japanese Green Tea
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter
Jojoba Oil
Avocado Oil
Amino Acid Complex
and more!

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask
The Argan Oil Hair Mask is a treatment that can be used weekly to restore hydration to the hair and provides the user with supple, shiny, healthier hair.  The formula of various natural oils, acids and vitamins penetrate hair to deliver an intense surge of hydration.  All of these organic ingredients combined ensure that hair is healthy from the inside out!  They also work together to protect hair during heat styling.

Argan Oil Hair Mask - product

The texture of the Argan Oil Hair Mask is thick, but easy to emulsify in the hands.  Once in the hair, the mask spreads easily.  I used this mask both in the shower after shampooing my hair and after cleansing with towel dried hair.  In shower, the mask stays emollient, but does require a bit of rinsing to feel free of the mask.  When I applied it after I let it air dry a bit, the mask also dried down a bit, and required additional rinsing.  The hair is left definitely moisturized and a bit weighted.  I was surprised that after using a hair dryer, I was not left with a ton of flyaways!   The scent before you use the mask is that of a bakery confection with cinnamon!  Once mixed into the hair, it develops into a more nutty scent.  Those with allergies or sensitivities may want to test first.

A great, quick way of treating your hair to a hydration boost that is chock full of good for you ingredients???  Count me in!

You can learn more about the Argan Oil Hair Mask HERE.


*DISCLAIMER - Product sent by company for purposes of testing and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not being financially compensated for this review.* *POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

No comments:

Post a Comment