Thursday, January 1, 2015

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black - swatch

*DISCLAIMER - Item was purchased by the passenger element blog.  All opinions are my own, I am  not being compensated for my review, nor am I affiliated with the company.*

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner - Deepest Black
I have an addiction to black liner.  When I need a smooth, long-wearing, opaque, non-tugging liner, I reach for Prestige's Total Intensity Long Lasting Intense Color eyeliner.  Whew!  That was a mouthful, but it really does well at describing the awesome deal you are getting.  The color I have, Deepest Black, was purchased at my local Ulta for $5.99 USD.  The pencil has 0.04oz/1.2g of product, surrounded by a pencil barrel that is plastic, rather than wood, and they suggest using Prestige's sharpener #6008.

Prestige Total Intensity Deepest Black liner - overcast/no flash
This liner is part of a permanent collection of 9 colors, ranging from dark, to neutral to bright.  The Total Intensity Long Wear liners are extremely creamy.  The greatest point is that they do not tug...good news for us that are no longer in our 20's and are more proactive about tugging the delicate skin around the eyes.  With its creamy texture, this smokes out really easy and even, perfect for a smoky eye or base for dark/duochrome shadow.  Deepest Black is an extremely opaque color, with no shine whatsoever.  There is a set time, but have ample to play with it.  I really appreciate how gentle this formula is on skin, but long lasting on the waterline!  Can also create really crisp lines, and even when my lids get a bit oily later in the day, have experienced no smudging.

A bargain at $5.99, go out and get this liner now!  From black to purple to turquoise, you can create all kinds of looks and textures with this powerhouse pencil.

Thanks for stopping by,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment