Thursday, January 22, 2015

Getting healthy with hyperbiotics PRO-Immune, All natural dietary supplement - review

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for consideration and review.  I am not being financially compensated for my words.  All opinions are my own* *POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*


hyperbiotics Ultimate Immune System Formula
 Beauty is skin deep.  When you really take the time to think about that statement, think about how right it actually is, do you like back at how you treat your body?  Your health?  Having a great base for skincare  and makeup starts on the inside.  With a good diet, vitamins and a workout regimen, you can achieve a healthier you that can clearly be seen in your skin!  I have been fortunate to try hyperbiotic's Pro-immune Advanced Immune Formula and I am really happy with what it is doing for me!  PRO-Immune can be purchased at Amazon.com HERE.  Inside of the screw top, plastic, air tight bottle, you get 60 time release tablets.

PRO-Immune is a dietary supplement/probiotic that contains bioavailable Vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea and Epicor.  "Epicor is a fermented yeast superfood with 3 times the antioxidant power of any known fruit - it has been clinically shown to strengthen your immune system and to activate NK (natural killer) Cell activity within two hours of consumption." - hyperbiotics

Along with the amazing epicor and other natural additives, these supplements are 100% vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free, and are time release!  It is nice to know that the pill I take in the morning, is continuing to take care of me well into the day.

PRO-Immune packaging
When you are not feeling well, or even sick, it shows in the skin and face.  Your face cane become sallow, dry, and even get dark spots or patches.  The same goes for your body.  The skin on my body becomes flaky, itchy and lifeless when I am ill.  Making sure I become and stay healthy has been a priority of mine this year and I believe hyperbiotics PRO-Immune is helping me get there.

PRO-Immune Dietary Information
I just follow the direction that came with the supplements and done.  The tablets are normal sized, but not coated.  I have had no issues with swallowing them or them getting stuff in my esophagus.  When you open the bottle, there is a distinct scent, but it is not unpleasant and I have not been able to taste it either, which is a huge plus for taking pills.  I have also had no issues with the pill taste coming up soon after taking it.  It has been a pleasant regimen to be on.  Since taking PRO-Immune, I feel better and more energized.  After a healthy breakfast, I feel as if I can go longer without having to resort to coffee or an energy drink.  Also, my stomach has felt great!  There are times where I eat something I know is not good for me and since this tablet, I have had much less of that.  The biggest testament would have to be that I always get sick in the winter, especially with winter semester at school, and I have yet to get sick.  I just feel better...adding this to my vitamin schedule has been amazing. Huge plus!

To learn about PRO-Immune and other supplements by hyperbiotics, please go HERE.


*POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

No comments:

Post a Comment