Friday, January 9, 2015

MOTD: New series with my favorite products

Hey everyone! After being snowed in for a couple of days and a skin irritation that is finally starting to normalize, I got into the spirit and started playing with some of my goodies. I have been working on new lighting, and although not perfect, it is a VAST improvement from what I had. So, without further ado, here is the makeup of the day that I came up with...

MOTD - warm white light/no flash
Products used
As the past few weeks, where I live, we have gone from unseasonably warm temperatures to now an arctic plunge with numbers way below zero. That has wrecked havoc on my skin. Base makeup is not something I spend a ton of time on due to major dryness and flakiness during the winter months. But when I do, I tend to stick to the products here...

Face:
Korres Vitamin C Face Primer
Laniege BB Cushion in Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer

Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Collection in Creamy Beige
CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous (top lashes)
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown

Lips:
Jordana lipliner in Deep Purple
Wet n Wild lipstick in Urban Nights

MOTD with lighting and flash
So here is my finished look...very simple on the eyes and cheeks with problem skin still showing through, and the emphasis being the brows and lips.  Hope you like this.  If you want me to do more posts like this, please let me know :)

xoxo, D


No comments:

Post a Comment