Friday, January 8, 2016

Derma E...Now Available at Target!!! #NOTICETHELOTUS in 2016

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purposes of reviewing/testing.  I am  being financially compensated for this review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.* *powered by brandbacker.*



Let us celebrate 2016 with the union of two unbelievable powerhouses...Target stores and derma e!  Yes, you read that right!  derma e will now be available at Target stores.  Want to know a bit more?

"Imagine a time, not long ago...

When people didn’t consider how their internal health affected their outward appearance. And, nobody understood that what you put on your skin matters too. The phrases “superfood”, “holistic health” and “sustainable” were rarely or never used. Nobody was concerned about their skincare being eco-friendly and nobody was eating kale.

Then derma e® got started.

Healthy before healthy was “in”
derma e® pushed skincare forward in a new direction by fusing powerful vitamins and plants together with modern science - we called it Green Chemistry. Continuing to be always aware, derma e® adheres to the highest ethical standards when it comes to animal welfare and our impact on the planet.

The results
derma e® built a passionate following in the natural products industry and beyond, always aspiring to make highly effective, premium skincare formulas but with cruelty-free green chemistry." - derma e


Thinking about my next Target run and what I need to get.  I am about to enter second semester of my program at university and will probably need school supplies, new clothes, snacks.  But this new year also has me thinking I need to treat my skin better, so with that mentality, it will be awesome to pick up new derma e skincare while shopping for all my other needs.  Aside from the Firming DMAE Eye Lift Cream, you will also be able to purchase their nourishing Hydrating Night Cream, Day Cream and the Firming DMAE Moisturizer.


I had the pleasure of being able to review the Firming DMAE Eye Lift Cream.  This is heaven!!!  A thick yet easily blendable and fast absorbing eye cream that includes DMAE, which is a skin firming nutrient and Insta-Lift Goji Berry glycopeptides for additional firming, and hyaluronic acid.  Eye Lift quickly moisturizes the eye area due to the hyaluronic acid...this attracts water and therefore, you feel completely moisturized and even has a cooling effect due to this.  So far, I have noticed that my eye area is tighter and brighter.  I even use this on my eye lid and brow bone and have already noticed slight changes in the short amount of time I've used this.

Want a more in depth look at Firming DMAE Eye Lift Cream?  Check out derma e's youtube channel for the video HERE.

Or simply check out derma e's website here for additional information on Firming DMAE Eye Lift - HERE.

It's about time you guys do something nice for yourselves and try something new.  Whether that is incorporating healthier food into your diet, becoming more active, relaxing more, etc, whatever it is, try something different.  I know my skin will have a chance at being healthier and more beautiful with derma e.

Remember guys....just #NOTICETHELOTUS and head to Target!


*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purposes of reviewing/testing.  I am being financially compensated for this review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.* *powered by brandbacker.*

No comments:

Post a Comment