Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Let's Get Sheet Faced! A facial mask story...

As I am getting older, I find that I am always on the lookout for new skincare that will benefit my skin and give me results.  From high end to drug store, I tend to try whatever I can to see what best fits into my beauty regimen.  Yes, I am 34 years old, just turned a few weeks ago and though I can thank my mother and father for passing some very good genes down, it also takes work to keep what you have going :).

With that, I have gotten completely obsessed with the Asian skincare community.  From reddit to instagram to blogs, I have been soaking up as much information as I can from fellow beauty lovers out there about what is new, what is worth trying and what works.

From an array of products, I chose to start my foray into Asian skincare with sheet masks.  Sheets masks, in basic terms, are a sheet of fabric (like cotton), gel, or other synthetic that is soaked in a serum or essence, is worn for a period of time to hyper introduce and soak those serums into your skin!

I will have more in-depth posts as my journey with face masks continues, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of what I've used recently.


From Top, clockwise...

Tony Moly I'm Real masks in Clear Skin, Nutrition, Elasticity, Skin Purifying, Skin Purifying - Makgeoll, Skin Soothing  [KOREA]

Absolute New York Exfoliating Foot Mask  [KOREA]

Miniso Moisturizing Stretch Facial Mask - Snail

SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask  [KOREA]

Epielle Facial Essence masks in Green Tea & Aloe, Firming & Lifting Vitamin C  [KOREA]

Benton Cosmetic Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack  [KOREA]

As stated before, detailed reviews about these masks is coming.  And also the plethora of other Asian skincare I have picked up along the way...

Stay tuned :)



No comments:

Post a Comment