Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Let's Get Sheet Faced! A facial mask story...

As I am getting older, I find that I am always on the lookout for new skincare that will benefit my skin and give me results.  From high end to drug store, I tend to try whatever I can to see what best fits into my beauty regimen.  Yes, I am 34 years old, just turned a few weeks ago and though I can thank my mother and father for passing some very good genes down, it also takes work to keep what you have going :).

With that, I have gotten completely obsessed with the Asian skincare community.  From reddit to instagram to blogs, I have been soaking up as much information as I can from fellow beauty lovers out there about what is new, what is worth trying and what works.

From an array of products, I chose to start my foray into Asian skincare with sheet masks.  Sheets masks, in basic terms, are a sheet of fabric (like cotton), gel, or other synthetic that is soaked in a serum or essence, is worn for a period of time to hyper introduce and soak those serums into your skin!

I will have more in-depth posts as my journey with face masks continues, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of what I've used recently.


From Top, clockwise...

Tony Moly I'm Real masks in Clear Skin, Nutrition, Elasticity, Skin Purifying, Skin Purifying - Makgeoll, Skin Soothing  [KOREA]

Absolute New York Exfoliating Foot Mask  [KOREA]

Miniso Moisturizing Stretch Facial Mask - Snail

SNP Animal Otter Aqua Mask  [KOREA]

Epielle Facial Essence masks in Green Tea & Aloe, Firming & Lifting Vitamin C  [KOREA]

Benton Cosmetic Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack  [KOREA]

As stated before, detailed reviews about these masks is coming.  And also the plethora of other Asian skincare I have picked up along the way...

Stay tuned :)



1 comment:

  1. There are certain point in our life that we encounter failure but it doesn't mean you will lose hope and give up everything but it only means that every failure there's an exchange and that is new beginning. Well, thank you for sharing your article and keep on posting. Visit my site too for more information.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete