Sunday, January 3, 2016

Journey to 100! Empties 6-11!



Here we are again with another empties post!  So many to work through...and as bad as I thought that was since I am backlogged, it actually means I am using products!!!!  More products I use, the more I get to replace, right?  Joking aside...lets look at what I have used up.

1.  Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues - Tend to purchase these in bulk at Big Lots...perfect for swatch removal.  Have used this to actually clean my face and they are not bad.  Come in different scents and types....affordable and they do the job.

2.  Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder - This was a perfect powder.  Matched me perfectly. Worked perfectly.  Until I could not find the medium/tan shade in stores.  WTF?

3.  YBF Perfect Prep Face Primer - Deluxe sample from a kit that was purchased on hsn.com.  Silicone-type feel, smooth.  Nothing special.

4.  whish Body Butter in Pomegranate - Got this in an ipsy bag...fell in love.  Super moisturizing, sinks in quickly, never greasy.  Scent was fresh and fruity but not obnoxiously candy like.

5.  Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo - Works nicely in that it does not cause a huge white mess on my dark tresses.  Gives lift for body.  Smells of citrus and mint which is TO DIE FOR!  Kinda pricey for drugstore dry shampoo but it works and I will keep repurchasing it.

6.  Equate Beauty Oil-Free Ultra Gentle Facial Moisturizer - Purchased at Walmart, was having an allergic reaction at the time this was purchased.  This was super gentle on my irritated skin.  Moisturizes, but leaves skin matte.  Simple, but sometimes that is all you need.

Thanks for checking out my empties....will be ensuring that these posts come more often.  I love to see and read about what you guys are using so why dont you leave me a comment on what you are using up!!!

xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment