Thursday, March 12, 2015

Premium, Organic products from Pura d'or Hair and Body Care - review

*DISCLAIMER: Item(s) sent by company for purposes of review.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.  I am not affiliated with this company.  Words/opinions are 100% my own.*


Pura d'or Argan Oil products
The newest, natural additive to all super moistuzing products now seems to be Argan Oil!  Argan Oil is an amazing, natural, 100% cold pressed oil that is a heavy hitter when it comes to moisture and protection of the skin and hair.  They have added this to their organic Argan Oil line, which is also cruelty free, and USDA biobased certified.

Pura d'or's Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo is a hair loss prevention therapy product, used to add body, thickness and volume.  "This gentle formula is fortified with an organic blend of argan, B vitamin complex, Biotin, nettles extract, saw palmetto, He Shou Wu, and other clinically proven natural ingredients to aid against hair loss.  Biotin strengthens the hair strands, Niacin increases circulation, and our advanced blend of DHT blockers promotes healthy hair growth." - Pura d'or

Pura d'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo
At first use, the scent of this is extremely herbal.  Those who do not like that scent or are sensitive to strong scents may not like this shampoo as it is potent.  The shampoo itself is lightweight, but does not weigh hair down.  It washes cleanly.  It does suds up, but not overly so and rinses out nicely.  I did not experience any residue whatsoever.

The Lavender Vanilla scented Pura d'or Argan Oil Premium Organic Conditioner is a dream!  "Our naturally organic conditioner is made form 99% vegetable base ingredients.  It is free from sodium lauryl sulfate (sls), DEA, parabens, gluten. artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives." "Our base is derived from 99% coconut and vegetable proteins to hydrate, heal and repair damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup.  This gentle formula is infused with organic argan oil to add shine, body and moisturizers to all types of hair from normal to fine, dry or damaged hair.  " - Pura d'or

Pura d'or argan oil premium organic conditioner
The scent of this conditioner is heaven sent!!!!!!!!!  Lavender Vanilla lends this conditioner a very calming, soothing, warm scent experience.  This conditioner is emollient and heavy on the hair, but rinses clean and leaves hair soft.  Scent does linger but fades after a day or so.  Gentle and did not leave any extra residue on my hair.

Using both of these together had my hair feeling really soft and manageable.  I was using less of my other products such as shine sprays, hair creams to weigh my hair down as it likes to fly around everywhere.  I am right now suffering from dry hair due to burns from a new styling tool, so I am looking forward to seeing how this will help repair my hair again.

Pura d'or Body, Hair and Face Treatment Oil
I am venturing into oils for hydration now as I feel them to be the best way of delivering intense moisture where you need them.  I also find them to be extremely healing. Pura d'or's offering is 100% cold pressed argan oil ready to use.  A great moisturizer on its own, it can be added to your favorite creams, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, facial products, anything! It is completely versatile and since it is gentle, can be used safely on the body.  Now that we are transitioning to warmer weather, I am looking forward to using this as I have before, legs, arms and feet for super hydrated looking and feeling skin!

To learn more about these particular products and about Pura d'or and all of their offerings, please go HERE.


*DISCLAIMER: Item(s) sent by company for purposes of review.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.  I am not affiliated with this company.  Words/opinions are 100% my own.*


No comments:

Post a Comment