Friday, March 13, 2015

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum - review

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for purposes of testing/review.  I am not being financially compensated for this review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.*


Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
 Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and all natural and cruelty free?  Yes, all of this contained within this little bottle of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum.  Inside the one fluid ounce bottle  you will find a lightweight serum that brightens, moisturizes and heals the skin!

Aside from Vitamins C & E, it comes packed with Hyaluronic Acid for ultimate moisturization.  What does this mean for you?  Here is the amazing list of studied results...
- increases the amount of collagen to bring back skin's natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
- powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
- protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
- improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
- combined with vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful antiaging effects

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum - Ingredients
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
This serum is lightweight and spreads easily on the skin and sinks in quickly.  It plays well with other facial products and did not leave a residue on my skin.  This does have a very herbally scent to it, which was a bit odd, it being a vitamin c serum, and those that are scented, tend to run on the citrusy side.  The scent is quite noticeable but wears down minutes after wear.  Super gentle, did not find any irritation anywhere on my skin, especially around the eye area.

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum - texture
From the photo above, Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum is one of the lightest I have ever used!  This will be perfect in the summer when I want moisture, but none of the added heaviness that potent moisturizers usually have.

I am very pleased with how well this plays with my skin and my current routine.  Dries quickly so I can slap this on and go about my day!  I have a an overall glow that is really nice and just an all around softness that I attribute to the combination of vitamin C and hyaluronic acid.

To learn more about the Vitamin C Serum from Amara Organics and the company in general, please go HERE.


*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for purposes of testing/review.  I am not being financially compensated for this review.  All words and opinions are 100% my own.*

1 comment:

  1. Have reordered Amara Organics Vitamin several times.My dark spots are almost gone and no bumps on my face . Skin feels extremely smooth. My natural skin has a glow. I live in Florida it keeps my tan looking great.

    ReplyDelete