Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Journey to 100! 12-17

Here we are again with another empties post!  I am really pushing hard this year to make it through some of my stash.  For your enjoyment...




From top and clockwise...

Epielle Cucumber Cleansing Tissues from Big Lots -  60 sheets, $2 bucks, godsend for cleansing and swatch removal ;)

Urban Decay All Nighter XL - my go to setting spray, this xl bottle is useful for when I want to decant in my smaller, deluxe sample bottle

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Always have a tube of this, probably on my 5th tube now...it just works.

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion in Pore Perfecting - this goes way back in my stash...wow, but what a fantastic primer!

Oz Naturals Age Defying Solar Shield Tinted Sunscreen - Was super surprised by the amount of coverage, and loved how I never experienced a breakout with this (i tend to breakout anytime I use a new sunscreen)

Ahava Time to Clear Purifying Mud Mask - This was beneficial for purging and cleansing the skin, all the while being gentle.  Purchased the big size :)

Alright guys, let me know what you guys are using.  If Im using it up, that just means I have more room to put more stuff in...lol

xoxo, D


No comments:

Post a Comment