Monday, June 1, 2015

Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum - heavyweight hydration! (review)

*DISCLAIMER - Item(s) sent by company for the purposes of testing and review.  All words and opinions are my own.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.*

As my quest for better looking skin continues, I had the opportunity to try a serum that is natural, organic and packs a huge punch of moisturization...

Amara Organics are a small, family owned business that brings to you skincare containing carefully chosen natural and organic ingredients.  Their line has 5 products, for skin and eye areas, with ingredients ranging from vitamins C and E, hyaluronic acid, fruit stem cells, peptides and more.  What I have for you today is the Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum with vitamins C and E.


Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a clear, semi viscous liquid contained in a clear glass bottle.  You get 1 fl. oz/30ml. of liquid product.  This serum retails for $17.95 USD.


"This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest quality botanically derived hyaluronic acid, with powerful antioxidants Vitamin C & E, for beautiful skin".   - Amara Organics
Hyaluronic Acid is known to be a powerful hydrator in products.  In this serum, coupled with vitamins C and E and other essentials, it becomes a super boost of hydration for plumper, moisturized skin.

Benefits:
 - plumps and hydrates skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
 - locks in moisture, giving skin a dewy, supple glow
 - boosts collagen production, restoring skin's natural elasticity
 - softens and smooths for a more even skin tone
 - leaves skin looking radiant and youthful
(source - Amara Organics)


This lightweight serum quickly absorbed into my skin, leaving it soft, cool and super plump!  I did not experience any stickiness afterwards which made for other skincare and makeup applications issue free.  There is a slight herbal scent to the serum that quickly dissipates after application.  I have been using this for about a month and I wake up to softer skin, a more clearer complexion, and a hydrated look.  I have only recently brought it down to my neck, followed by my neck cream to see if I can improve the area there.  A post with photos of before and afters will come soon.  What I really love about this serum is just how much light hydration is has brought into my skin.  I am a habitual skin treatment user, everything from masks to peels to scrubs, and this serum has allowed for those treatments to go to work, but not dry me out as others have done in the past.  Perfect summer hydration for those looking for moisture but not the added heavy feel of a cream.

This serum is natural, vegan and cruelty free as well :)

You can learn more about Amara Organics, the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and purchase this and other products HERE.


*DISCLAIMER - Item(s) sent by company for the purposes of testing and review.  All words and opinions are my own.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.*

No comments:

Post a Comment