Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Get to bed a little easier with Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/reviewing. I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I being financially compensated for this review. All words and opinions are my own.*




I am a night owl.  For some reason my creative juices kick in at night...which equals out to long hours spent working, writing, reading at night, and this has caused my sleep schedule to become unstructured.  The body and its circadian rhythms (sleep cycle) are controlled by Melatonin, a hormone created by the Pineal Gland in your brain.  Melatonin is what regulates your day-night cycles and ensures that you are awake by day, asleep by night.  But when you have an erratic sleep schedule like I do, you offset the rhythm and then you have problems getting to sleep.

Vita Sciences has come up with an ingenious way of getting Melatonin to us to aid in getting to bed...

Maxasorb Melatonin is a lotion that delivers 3 milligrams of Melatonin per full pump.  The bottle is an airless dispenser made out of sturdy plastic.  The push mechanism is easy to press and also easy to control.  The tube itself comes with 50ml/1.7 fl.oz of cream, that is enough for 60 doses.  Maxasorb Melatonin retails for $29.95, but it is on sale right now for $19.95 USD.

"Each measured dose of Maxasorb Melatonin lotion from our airless dispenser delivers 3 milligrams of Melatonin with a full press of the pump.  Just before bedtime, rub the easily absorbed, odorless lotion on your arms or legs.  For travelers trying to ease the effects of jet lag, apply Maxasorb Melatonin lotion the day of travel close to the target bedtime at your destination.  This will aid in falling asleep faster, improves alertness during the day, and reduces daytime fatigue.  Use the product throughout the trip and for a week after return to help your body readjust its natural sleep cycle.  Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin".   - http://www.vitasciences.com/

Maxasorb Melatonin Tube
Maxasorb Melatonin - lotion texture
I use a pump of this about 30 minutes before I go to bed to aid in helping me fall asleep.  I usually start feeling a bit sleepy/drowsy and then boom!  I am out like a light.  I find that this, in addition to me regulating when I go to sleep, really does help in getting me to sleep.  The lotion is thick, but absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft.  There is no scent to the lotion.  I have not experienced any reactions on my skin with this lotion on and it does not conflict with other body lotions I use.

When I focus on getting my sleep cycles back to normal, it is a joy to know that Maxasorb helps get me there fast and safe!  I am experiencing better and longer sleep and am waking up refreshed.  Now, let's just see if we can get those creative juices to flow earlier!

"These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease". - vita sciences

To learn more about Maxasorb Melatonin, Vita Sciences or any other of their products go HERE.


*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/reviewing. I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I being financially compensated for this review. All words and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment