Thursday, November 13, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set - Coffee Shop set - review

*Disclaimer: Product sent by company for the purpose of testing and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I being compensated for my opinion*  *POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

Old Factory Candle Coffee Shop Gift Set
 Now that fall is starting to transition into winter, there is nothing I enjoy more than lighting a few candles around the house for added coziness.  With the added factors of scent and light, you can create a warm and inviting atmosphere around your home with the help of Old Factory and their scented candle sets.

Old Factory is a company based in the United States that hand pours these lovely soy-based candles.  These clean burning candles contain self-trimming wicks, premium fragrance oils and can burn for 20 hours.

Old Factory Candle gift set
Old Factory Candles offers 12 trios of scents:

Fall Harvest, Happy Holidays, Winter Wonderland, Romance, Fresh & Clean, Spa Day, Vacation, Coffee Shop, Man Cave, High as a Kite, Newborn Baby, 50 Shades.  When you read through all the scents, they are all set appropriate and all sound super delicious.  Each set comes with three 2 ounce glass jars that come in a super cute, yet super sturdy cardboard box.  You can purchase these sets on amazon.com through Red Rover Naturals for $25.00 USD.

Old Factory Packaging
Old Factory Coffee Shop set
The set I chose to go with was Coffee Shop, which contained Coffee Bean, Hazelnut and Chai Tea.  Coffee Bean smells like freshly roasted beans.  So you get a nice mix of warm coffee scent with a hint of bitter and smokiness that makes the scent a little more intriguing than that of just coffee.  Chai Tea is a creamy blend of spices that is unbelievably mouthwatering and warm.  Hazelnut is interesting in that it smells like a hazelnut perfume.  Out of the three, it smells most of a perfume with gourmand notes.  Dare I say it is almost pretty?

Old Factory Candles
For such small candles, these have a really nice throw.  When combined, all three produce a veritable coffee shop in your home!  The light these candles emanate is soft and small, but glowy.  I have not had any issues with drowning wicks or uneven burning, which is a huge plus!!!   And let us not forget that the candle jars themselves are really cute and found them to incorporate nicely to my home decor.  I have thoroughly enjoyed burning them in my home and am excited to get my hands on more of the sets.

To learn more about Old Factory Candles, please visit them at Old Factory Candles.

                   
*Disclaimer: Product sent by company for the purpose of testing and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with this company, nor am I being compensated for my opinion*  *POWERED BY BRANDBACKER*

1 comment:

  1. These sound fantastic, must look up this brand! great post :)

    ReplyDelete