Thursday, August 14, 2014

Valentia Skincare Even Glow Serum - review

*Disclaimer - Item(s) sent by company for consideration and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not being compensated for my opinions/views*  *Powered by BRANDBACKER*

There is nothing more satisfying than finding products that work for you.  Products that are effective and results driven.  In regard to skincare, I have always had a "if it does not work, try, try again" mentality and have continued to try many products in the hopes of finding the right ones.  Today for you, I have Valentia Skincare's Even Glow Serum...

Valentia Even Glow Serum
Valentia's Even Glow Serum is an anti-aging, vitamin C serum that contains both organic Rosehip Seed and Sea Buckthorn Oils, Resistern plant stem cells, botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Green Tea extract.  Contained inside the dark glass dropper bottle, you receive 1.18fl.oz/35ml of liquid product.  This retails for $35.00 USD.  You may purchase this at Amazon.com HERE.

Even Glow Serum - packaging

Even Glow Serum is an antioxidant treatment that offers a substantial benefits that includes:
*evens out skintone *increases glow and radiance *boosts collagen production *reduces wrinkles and fine lines
"Valentia's Even Glow Serum has a foundation of 20% Vitamin C, formulated with strategically selected Skin Super Oils.  Each natural ingredient was chosen to enhance antioxidant protection and boost your skin's radiance.  This superior treatment is formulated to brighten, protect and even skintone, reducing the appearance of aging." - Valentia Skincare
Even Glow Serum - ingredients
There are 3 amazing ingredients in this serum that are responsible for giving you amazing skin...Vitamin C, Sea Buckthorn Oil and Rosehip Seed Oil.  These three powerhouses, along with Resistern, Green Tea extract, and hyaluronic acid are the tools Valentia Skincare gives you to Repair, Refresh and Renew.
ingredients - cont.
When I first tried this serum, I was impressed with how quickly this absorbed into my skin.   The serum itself is very extremely lightweight and cooling on the skin.  Even Glow Serum does have a scent, so those that are sensitive to this may want to test try first.  The scent of this is very much citrus based, though after initial application, it does wear away.  Once applied, it leaves skin very soft.  After a week, I noticed how hydrated my skin looked.  This is one major hydrator!!!  Areas of my skin where I had dryness are less flaky now and the appearance of my skin is just that much more moisturized.  And yes...there really is a glow!  Towards the end of the first week of use, you could really see the skin glowing.  On my non makeup days it was most apparent, but was nice nonetheless

Valentia Skincare Even Glow Serum - swatch
I am really excited about keeping this a part of my everyday skincare routine.  I have loved introducing this to my skin and seeing early results.  Those of use looking for an antioxidant/vitamin push for the skin should look towards Valentia Even Glow serum.  For a more in depth look at what Even Glow Serum's ingredients can do for you and your skin, please check here Valentia Skincare.


*Disclaimer - Item(s) sent by company for consideration and review.  All opinions are my own.  I am not being compensated for my opinions/views*  *Powered by BRANDBACKER*

No comments:

Post a Comment