Thursday, August 28, 2014

POP Beauty Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia - swatches

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

POP Beauty Fuchsia Freesia gloss
I received this little gloss as part of one of my beauty bag subscriptions a while ago.  This is POP Beauty's Plump Pout gloss in Fuchsia Freesia.  Fuchsia Freesia is one of four in the plump pout range.  Item in picture above is sample size, full size, you will get a chubbier version of the bottle containing 0.3 oz/8.5g of product. Purchase price for full size is $16.00 USD.  You may find these at the POP Beauty site, as well as Ulta, Beauty.com, etc.

POP Beauty Fuchsia Freesia
This gloss is part of a 4 gloss range called Plump Pout glosses.  With the exception of Fuchsia Freesia, all of the other shades are subdued.    This range promises the high shine of gloss with the longevity of a stain.  Plump Pout glosses also contain avocado and jojoba oils as well as peptides that plump!


Above - Fuchsia Freesia - flash / below - Fuchsia Freesia - no flash
I like the texture of these glosses.  They are non sticky, shiny, but have an almost balm like feel to them.  These do have a rather particular scent that is very hard to describe other than chemically, but does fade rather quickly.  Upon first application, you get a dose of color that quickly sheers out once you envelope the lips with it.  You can layer it to get more intensity, but do not next any super bright saturation from this.  Plump Pout did not last long on my lips with normal activity (eating, drinking, etc), but kept my lips moisturized after.  I did not experience any staining effect, which  was a bit of a let down, but the fact that the gloss was not drying made up for that!



*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

No comments:

Post a Comment