Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips balm - swatch

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

Can I start by telling you I was looking for this little pot of rosy goodness everywhere...for a really long time?

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips
Vaseline Lip Therapy - packaging
The little pot that caused me so much anguish to acquire was Vaseline's Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips.  After a ton of waiting and driving around, I finally found it and what a happy camper I was!!!  Rosy Lips is one of 3 in the potted Lip Therapy line from Vaseline. I found this at my local Walgreen's for just under $2.00 USD.  The other scents this comes in are original vaseline and cocoa butter.  Inside of this magical pot of love, you get .25oz/7g of rosy product.  The container itself is just a super scaled down version of their larger packages.  



Vaseline Rosy Lips - overcast/no flash
From the swatch above, Rosy Lips does not offer much in the tinted department, so if that is a quality you are looking for, your not going to find it here :(.  Also, those with a sensitivity to scents may want to stay away...this has a lovely rose scent that actually lingers for an hour or so after application that may irritate those with said sensitivity.  What I love about these little pots is how they are very balmy, as opposed to Vaselines shiny, glossy texture.  The balmy consistency is slightly on the thick side and lasted for a few hours through eating and drinking.

For a basic, quick throw on without a mirror kind of thing...this is definitely up your alley.  Those looking for the normal Vaseline experience may want to steer clear.  I did read sometime ago that there were bottles that were covered in swarovski crystals that were so cute but not very wallet friendly!


*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

    ReplyDelete