Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Reviva Labs DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C Ester Firming Eye Serum

*Disclaimer - Product shown was sent by the company for the purposes of review.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

I never use to take my skincare too seriously.  In my teens and early to mid twenties, anything that said it cleansed and moisturized was usually was I purchased.  I had a couple of staples, but changed skincare as frequently as they went on sale.  Now, in my early 30's, I take much more care in picking out products with quality ingredients and proven results.  One of the areas I concentrate on is the eye area.  Today, I have a wonderful serum for those looking for a nice eye treatment...

Reviva Labs DMAE/Alpha Lipoic/Vitamin C Ester Firming Eye Serum
Reviva Lab's DMAE & Alpha Lipoic & Vitamin C Ester Firming Eye Serum (whew!  that was a mouthful!) is a milky serum chock full of good for you ingredients that firm, reduce the looks of wrinkles, decrease puffiness and reduces dark circles.  For the purposes of this review, we shall, from now on, call this the Reviva Firming Eye Serum.  The Firming Eye Serum can be purchased at revivalabs.com, or you can also purchase this at Ulta.  Contained inside the glass bottle, you will find 1oz./29.5ml of serum that you can dispense through a pump top.  This serum will run you around $19.00 USD.

Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum - Ingredients


Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum - skin
It took me a bit of time before I got used to using a serum around the eyes.  I am very much a fan of nourishing, semi to very thick lotions and creams for the sensitive eye area.  Anything that would cushion that area was fine in my book.  With the Firming Eye Serum, I was able to get a lightweight product in the vein of a serum, but at a slightly thicker consistency, such as a cream.  The formula of this is really quite lovely.  It is a semi opaque serum/lotion that is extremely lightweight on the skin.  Because this serum has a thicker consistency than what we know from regular serums, you can feel the protective nature of this product.

With all skincare, I took my time in using this product and giving it a good test run.  I did like that after 6 weeks, my skin felt more taut and looked it as well.  I have dark circles due to my sleep schedule and how much I get a night as opposed to heredity.  That was an even longer transition, but around the 2nd month mark, I did notice a slight lightening of my undereye area.  Because the skin is so delicate under the eye, you can see texture.  I have very bumpy skin under my eyes and the Firming Eye Serum aided in making the texture there more delicate.  Less "chicken skin" like and much more smooth.

For a product that actually gives results, can be found relatively easy, and is under the $20 mark, I say take the gamble and give Reviva Lab's Firming Eye Serum a try!



*Disclaimer - Product shown was sent by the company for the purposes of review.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good product! I should give it a try :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...I stand behind this! I hope that you would give it a try and would love to hear your thoughts!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for a great and thorough review! I need new eye serum, and this sounds like it just might do the trick!

    ReplyDelete