Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Skincare - Update

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*


Spring Skin Care regimen
Today I have a quick update on what my spring skincare has been.  I will state that I have combination/oily skin and tend to get dry patches throughout the year...

* Reviva Labs DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C Ester Firming Eye Serum ( a thick serum that is light on texture/feel, heavy duty on fine lines, used morning and night)

* Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion ( have used this on again, off again for years...keeps skin soft, used as day cream)

* Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream ( cult favorite that I use for lips, dry patches around nose, forehead and cheeks and also lightly patted under eyes when extra hydration/protection needed)

* Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic ( it claims to do a few things, I claim that it refreshes my skin, adds an extra layer of moisture before my creams and sinks into skin)

* Lumene Vitamin C+ Dry Skin Comfort Radiance Cocktail ( used at night, this vitamin c packed serum hydrates like nothing else and brightens my skin)

What products do you tend to use during the spring time?

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*


No comments:

Post a Comment