Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tiny Haul ft Jordana, Wet n Wild, and Cover Girl

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

Hey Everyone!  It is nice to be back after a crazy time during my accelerated biology class.  But now that that has calmed down, I am glad to be back again and in full force!  Today's post is on a small haul I did a few days ago from some of my favorite brands.  With school taking up most of my time and finances, I have become somewhat of a bargain beauty and it has been nice scouring the drugstores for quality items at awesome prices.  Let's see what I picked up :)

Wet n Wild Fergie shadow primer / Coverall face powder
From Wet n Wild, I picked up two back up items that I will HAVE to review for you as they are now holy grails.  Wet n Wild partnered up with artist Fergie, and she came out with an exceptional collection that includes this amazing primer, Take on the Day shadow primer.  This retails for under $5 USD, but have seen it go on sale many times (plus, if you buy at Walgreen's or Rite-Aid, there are usually coupons).  Next is the Coverall face powder which retails for under $3 USD.  For a latina like me, it was nice to see a powder range with colors that were friendly for my coloring! 

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last eyeshadow pencil
As far as my shopping experience in brick and mortar stores, I have only found Jordana in Walgreens in my area.  I was able to snag two of the 12 HR Made to Last eyeshadow pencils.  I believe Milani has similar pencils, but these were found to be a bit cheaper.  Both pencils ran me just under $8 USD.  From first swipe, these were incredible!  Still testing out wear with these bad boys and a review is in the works.  

Cover Girl Smoochies lipbalm
I am a lip product addict.  I know it, everyone knows it.  I cannot stop myself from buying more lip products.  I picked this up as I was a huge fan of Lipslicks years ago, and this seems like an updated version of those.  This is a really fun, bright red color.  For a quick pick me up with not a lot of fuss, these are perfect.  I have found that Cover Girl regularly goes on sale.  I purchased this for around $6.50 USD.  All products above purchased at Walgreen's.

I have tried all of these products and am in the midst of finishing use trials and getting reviews out to you all very soon!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment