Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spa Night In featuring Luke (Total Skin Solution)

*DISCLAIMER - Item(s) sent by Skin18 for consideration and review.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.  All words and opinions are my own.*

After this long week of work and classes, nothing sounds better to my weary soul and skin than a spa night in.  Yup, just me, some skincare, snacks and movies!  Here we have the pleasure of bringing you some skincare tlc by way of Luke skincare.


Details:

Luke Snail Essence Mask - retail $1.65 USD x1 piece
Luke Mugwort Nose Strip - retail usually $1.20, free right now - just pay shipping!
Luke Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch - retail $1.80 USD x1 pair

Here is how I got my night on....(cue soft music, candles, wine....)






Luke's Mugwort nose strip is your basic nose strip.  I do find that it has a bit more tack and dries faster than most easily found in drugstores, which is what I like about these.  The Mugwort scent I am not so much a fan of.  It is a bit musky upon removal.  But, you can assail your nose for a few minutes when you see the gunk it pulls from your pores, amiright?  Was not painful to remove and left me clearer than I was before.






Alright, yes, there is a ton of realness going on in this photo.  But hey...you can see what going on with my nose and that's all that matters.  I shall call this one...Congestion.  :)









Right after usage.  Not 100, but this is looking a lot cleaner.  Also a bit drier, but beggars cant be choosers, right?  The end of the nose strip doesn't have a cut in it to really get it around the tip of the nose.  Something I will remember to do next time.  Other than that, happy with my result.








The Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patches were a sweet relief to use.  Backed by fabric and having a thick gel layer, these adhered to the skin in the most awesome way.  There was an initial cooling that was lovely that dissipated as time wore on.  After 25 minutes, eyes felt more alive, were a bit brighter and cooled.  No residue left behind which was a huge plus!





The final layer of Luke came by way of their Snail Essence Mask.  The lovely snail helps us by repairing damage with its slimy goodness.  It contains hyaluronic acid, peptides and is even anti-microbial...trust me, you want this on your skin!  This promised to refresh, soothe, moisturize and improve skin's vitality.













Decent fit around the face...eyes, well, its an issue I have with a lot of masks.  But you may not share my face shape, so don't let this picture alone dissuade you from trying it.  Adhered nicely, stayed moist for the duration of wear (25 minutes).  Slight tack on skin after, but nothing too concerning.













And here we are...brighter looking skin, more rested looking eyes and cleaner pores on the nose.  What more can a girl ask for?  Well...a new camera and scholarship money for school would be a start...but seriously, if you are wanting to get your feet wet with Korean beauty...why not start with Luke?







To find these products, go HERE to find them at Skin18.com :)

tip of the day: Anytime you try new skincare, remember that your mileage may vary!

*DISCLAIMER - Item(s) sent by Skin18 for consideration and review.  I am not being financially compensated for this post.  All words and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment