Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A healthier me with SLIMQUICK Pure Weight Loss Drink Mix

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/review.  I am being compensated for writing this post, do note that all words and opinions are my own.* *powered by brandbacker*

I recently had to make some lifestyle changes that I was not expecting to make.  I quickly got into a medication regimen, met with a dietician, and started an exercise plan.  I am on a journey to feel better and with that, perhaps even drop a pant size or two in the process!

I was lucky enough to be sent a box of SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix to help with my weight goals...


"SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Mixed Berries Drink Mix is designed for women to help them lose 3 times the weight by addressing the 6 physical reasons women have trouble loosing weight.

SLIMQUICK Pure works to...
 - increases METABOLISM
 - reduces APPETITE
 - boosts ENERGY
 - reduces excess WATER
 - supports HORMONES
 - reduces STRESS

Rest assured SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix contains natural ingredients, like antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D and exclusive BioPure green tea (tm).

SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Drink Mix has isolated the fat-burning component in green tea that speeds up your metabolism.  It is called BioPure green tea(tm) and it has been shown in a published clinical study to help overweight women lose 3 times the weight versus dieting alone, in just 13 weeks!" - WELLNX / SLIMQUICK


The flavor I received was mixed berries, and though there is no sugar, it is sweet and very easy to drink.  I loved that I did not experience any aftertaste like those associated with sweeteners.  The powder dissolved quickly and cleanly, even in cold water!


Each packet contains 3.3g of powder product.  The box I received was a 22 + 4 free combo pack, making it a total of 26 packets!  Instructions for usage are clear and easy to follow.  The most fantastic thing about this drink mix is the amount of energy you get!  Once it kicks in, you feel pure energy, no racing heart or coffee like jitters.  In the week that I have taken this (7 days) I have dropped 2 pounds.  I am excited to see where this takes me, along with my new diet and fitness routine, and what my check in will look like in 2 months.  There was a bit of resistance on my part, never knowing whether these things will work, but it has been a very pleasant surprise to see that it does with no side effects.

With this summer heat, you can even use the mix to make refreshing popsicles!  The equation is easy... you + healthy diet + exercise + SLIMQUICK Pure  = achieving goals.  To learn more about SLIMQUICK and the range of their weight loss products, go HERE.

Go HERE for a $5 dollar coupon off of your SLIMQUICK order :)

Stay tuned for my 2 month check in!

*DISCLAIMER - Item sent by company for the purpose of testing/review.  I am being compensated for writing this post, do note that all words and opinions are my own.* *powered by brandbacker*

No comments:

Post a Comment