Thursday, April 18, 2013

I've hit pan! Vol. 2 ft Cover Girl Eye Enhancer in 450 Indigo Impact

CG eye enhancer Indigo Impact 450
 PAN! PAN! PAN!  And what epic pan!

Here I have Cover Girl's Eye Enhancer in Indigo Impact 450.  This is a permanent part of their shadow singles line and can be found at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, etc.  You can usually find this for under $3.50 USD.  This shadow comes in a plastic, clam shell package and you get 2.5g/.09oz of product goodness inside.

Cover Girl Indigo Impact ingredients
This is one of my most used shadows and I know that this being bright blue may not be an everyday shadow for most people, but this really is a versatile shade of blue.

CG Indigo Impact PAN
I have another single of this and I have to say that I think the texture of this particular shadow is the same throughout.   When I passed over this with a brush, it changed the surface of the shadow, though it did not affect the wear or color.  It tends to "bead up" on the surface, and the shadow itself feels very creamy, which lends to it blending well and allows for a nice buildup of this vibrant color.

What are you guys hitting on pan on right now?


1 comment: