Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Empties...thus far 2012

Let's sit down.  I have to admit something here...I am a product whore.  There, I admit it.  I cannot help myself!

HA!  Seriously, there is a lot out there that I will not pass up.  The excitement of finding a new love is addicting.  And what girl does not like to surround herself with new stuff all the time? ;)

Getting the most out of my products means more space for new stuff.  Here are the products I have given a good home to and have now sent to that great, big bathroom counter in the sky!

Empties 01-03/2012

From left to right are:

KMS California moistrepair leave-in conditioner (smelled like a dream, was nice and light, never weighed hair down, and managed my sometimes lion-like mane)

Urban Decay's Clean & Sober (not bad, not great, did a decent job at taking stuff off)

Urban Decay's Complexion Primer Potion in Brightening (nice slip, did not notice any brightening effect, but did make my skin moisturized)

Sally Hansen Lip Quencher Daily Lip Moisturizer (clear nude color was nice, smell a bit obnoxious, decent wear)

Urban Decay Sparkler Pen lip gloss in Firecracker (lovely shade of bright red with big sparkles, lovely scent, this was an older product, no longer available)

Amazing Cosmetics amazing concealer in Medium Beige (opaque, coverage coverage coverage!)

L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation in 530 Sun Beige (really nice consistency and wear, weird color choices, this was closest to my skin tone)

Smashbox Photofinish Light (very nice primer, no heavy feel, makes skin smooth, still feels breathable)

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream (more gel, no cream.  Light and moisturizing, but misrepresented as a cream.  Perfect for summer :) )

KMS silksheen gloss spray (left a nice sheen to the hair without grease, scent was almost undetectable after spraying)

Wow, that was long :)  What have you guys used up recently?

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I had the self control to just use something up and not buy something else! Although, my loreal lineur intense is getting low, and i've hit pan on MAC's naked lunch shadow.

    I really like your page!!

    ReplyDelete