Friday, September 30, 2011

Small Haul 9/30/2011

Meijer/Target Haul
Hey there! :)

Here we are with another small haul, thanks to Target and Meijer.  I had ran out of makeup wipes and since I am on the lookout for a HG wipe, decided to try the store brand from Meijer.  60 wipes for 3.99!!! Holy bargain.  So far so good...I like them.  They are soft, slightly textured and smell nice.  They do a good job at removing most makeup, though did not eat through my WP mascara, which was a bummer :/.  I also scored the Maybelline Baby Lips Repairing lip balm I have been hearing tons of talk about.  I got mine in Cherry Kiss.  I'm really obsessed with this right now.  Smells really good and leaves a nice reddish tint!

At Target, I was happy to pick up One's Sun Drenched Lemon body scrub which is divine.  I got this at a clearance price of 6.00, instead of the 9.99 price.  And because Halloween will be here in about a month, I perused the Halloween section and found this adorable orange Hello Kitty.  Ain't she cute?

What you have guys been hauling?

No comments:

Post a Comment