Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation in 819 Medium - swatch

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog. I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*


Wet n Wild COVERALL cream foundation
What we have today is Wet n Wild's COVERALL cream foundation in the color 819 Medium.  I purchased this at my local Walgreen's for $3.99 USD.   Walgreen's and RiteAid are really good about putting Wet n Wild on sale, which usually drops the price of this a dollar or so :).  Inside this plastic squeeze tube, you will find 1 fl. oz / 29.6ml of creamy goodness.  The range spans seven colors from fair to tan.  And thankfully, for my latina skintone, the medium/tan colors suit me well!

WnW COVERALL FDTN Ingredients


Wet n Wild's Coverall Foundation is a medium coverage foundation that can be built up if done right.  When applied to the skin, it is creamy without feeling too heavy.  It has a pretty quick set time, which is nice on days I want a quick face that is flawless!  I feel that because of the formula and set time, it has a nice matte finish without looking ghastly.  For the first couple of hours, I do not set with powder.  After, I will touch up with a mattifying powder on the t-zone, but that is nothing out of the norm.

Total longevity may depend on whether or not you are oily.  I tend to get oily in the t-zone area quite a bit, but with normal powder touchups, I get a good 6 hours of wear or more.  Also, depending on how active I am has also been a factor in wear time.  With Coverall, I appreciate not having to use much to achieve a nice, full base.  I have not photographed this foundation on the face, but when swatched on my hand, it photographed lovely.  I did notice my bottle had a slight scent to it...cannot really distinguish what it was, but after a few minutes, it died down and was not bothersome.  To those who are very sensitive to scents, you may want to spot test this first.

For an easy, quick and blended face...WnW Coverall Foundation has my 4 bucks!  Will continue to repurchase.

WnW Coverall fdtn - 819 Medium - outdoor, sunlight
WnW Coverall fdtn - 819 Medium - Flash

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

No comments:

Post a Comment