Thursday, March 6, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog. I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*


Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

I have a love/hate relationship with most primers.  I also have an addiction to purchasing them.  Today, we will be checking out Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser...

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser was purchased at my local Walgreen's for $6.99 USD.  The product comes in a screw bottom, softer plastic, squeeze tube.  Contained in the tube is 20ml/.67fl.oz of product.  The primer comes in clear.

Baby Soft Instant Pore Eraser
Baby Skin  - back of packaging
Baby Skin is an addition to the Baby Lips line Maybelline has come out with.  What Maybelline claims is that it has "instablur technology" that lessens the appearance of pores.  It also mattifies the skin.  Baby Skin can be used either under makeup or on a bare face.

Maybelline Baby Skin - unblended product

Maybelline Baby Skin - blended product
My experience with this product is as follows...

It mattifies instantly! It made my skin feel velvety soft!  It slightly blurred my smaller skin imperfections!  But that beautiful effect is short lived on me as I am of combo-oily skin.  On areas where I tend to be more oily, it just made my makeup slide off and not long lasting.  I also found that it on my skin, that velvet feel felt "wet" throughout the day...It just never seems to feel set on my skin.

Now, that is my experience and your mileage may vary.  I have passed this on to other friends who have drier skin and they have had better experiences with this product.  If you are oily skinned, you may want to steer clear of this...those with normal or dry skin may still want to check this out!


*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog.  I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

No comments:

Post a Comment