Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last shadow pencil - 04 Continuous Almond - swatch

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog. I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

Jordana 12 HR Made to Last e/s pencil - 08 Continuous Almond
Everyone,  today I have Jordana's 12 HR Made to Last eyeshadow pencil in 08 Continuous Almond.  I have previously done a review on Endless Emerald from the same line HERE.  This was purchased at Walgreen's for $3.99 USD.  This shadow pencil contains 0.10oz/2.8g of product in a barrel you can sharpen.  Like Endless Emerald, this is part of an 8 color selection from the 12 HR Made to Last colors.

Jordana 12 HR shadow pencil 08 Continuous Almond - flash
Like the other Made to Last eyeshadow pencil I own, Continuous Almond is super blendable and amazing as a base!  This is a very light creamy nude color that on my skintone is bright, but I have seen this on lighter skinned gals and will pass for skin color.  With the slight beige tint that this has, I found it to work with cool, warm and neutral colors.  There is a set time with this product, so work fast!!!  Once I blend it to my satisfaction, I find that it is dry to the touch and will not blend further.  I also do not need to set with powder if I want to use this as my shadow for the day.

Jordana 08 Continuous Almond - natural light/no flash
As a base, this is MADE TO LAST.  I can get anywhere between 8-12 hours of crease free wear.  I do not have super oily lids, but after at least a 5 hour stretch, I do get shadow breakdown.  This curbed all creasing, and kept my colors in place and vibrant.  I will say this...if you are looking to use this as a base, work fast, as it has an insanely quick drydown time.  For shadows that need a stickier base, look elsewhere.  For my creamier powder shadows and cream shadows in general, I find this a treat to work with.

No better bargain to be found...excellent to use on their own or as bases :)

*Disclaimer - Product shown was purchased by passengerelement blog. I am in no way affiliated with this company or am being paid for my review*

No comments:

Post a Comment