Thursday, January 29, 2015

MOTD: What Im currently wearing #2 - smokey greens



I have had quite the time shopping my current stash, and as always, adding new products.  There seems to be a constant going back to trusted items and then I find myself in a rut.  One of my resolutions this year was to shop the stash more and venture out into items I have that I barely use.  Because the more I use up, the more I can get, right?  Let's get to it...

#MOTD
I am still trying to adjust the surroundings to the lighting I have, but it is a VAST improvement on what I previously had...which is why you are now starting to see these posts!  The room I currently shoot in has dark wood, dark wine walls, and stained glass windows...not exactly a beacon of light. Thinking about getting a white backdrop and switch my tabletop to white to allow for even more light!

#MOTD Smokey Greens - no flash
This greenish, goldish, brownish (thats a lot of ish) smokey eye was a achieved with a few palettes from the stash that needed more love.  No lashes were used as I am actually going to cook dinner and do some laundry after posting this!  HA!  Glamorous house chores...

Products used in MOTD
Products used:

EYE:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
theBalm Shady Lady single in All About Alex (inner 2/3 of eye)
NYX Love in Rio trio in Voodoo Love Spells (outer corner)
Prestige Total Intensity trio in Smoke and Mirrors (outer corner and ball of eye highlight)
Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris
L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Black

FACE:
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 foundation in 845 Warm Beige (also used as concealer)
theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer as contour
Tarte Be Mattenificent palette - blush color - Elevated

LIPS:
Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Classy

Let me know if you guys are digging these kinds of posts and maybe, if I can get all of my ducks in a row, I can do a tutorial!

xoxo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment